This is such crap... Horrible service..

I've spent 100s on this game
I purchase the 1340 crystal pack for $10
The game lags, it finally gives me my crystals
After I try to sim a mission, it says error has occurred please restart the game. I restart the game, my crystals are missing. I write to EA with screens shots of what they asked. And they respond. Since we can't verify the crystals were ever delivered we can't verify they ever went missing...
So we can't give you the crystals you bought...
SERIOISLY? I sent you all the required screen shots and you refuse to give me what I paid for?
Leader and co-founder of BHG

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations EA, you lost a paying customer over your refusal to give me what I paid over, over a $10 purchase
    Such amazing customer service /end sarcasm
  • Options
    I'm sending you a PM. We'll try to figure this out.

FashionFett.
  • Options
    Silleck wrote: »
    Congratulations EA, you lost a paying customer over your refusal to give me what I paid over, over a $10 purchase
    Such amazing customer service /end sarcasm

Get use to it, this is the kind of hypocrisy EA excel at.
    The game mechanics alone here are a constant reminder that EA care not for the player but only for the players credit card.
  • Options
    Well, I'm not spending anymore money. They lost $100s and 100s of dollars from me, over a $10 purchase. Not very smart.
  • Options
    I'd think they could quickly solve that looking at his purchase and then viewing his crystal levels to see if the purchase changed the numbers. It would seem silly if they didn't know. Get a refund from Google Play and reorder...
  • Options
    I'd think they could quickly solve that looking at his purchase and then viewing his crystal levels to see if the purchase changed the numbers. It would seem silly if they didn't know. Get a refund from Google Play and reorder...

I worked customer service for another large online gaming company. I know for a fact they can see everything, all purchases and everything I've done in game. I firmly believe they are just to lazy to actually dig deeper into it.