Anakin

I am curious for everyone's opinion about which mod is better for JKA. He is 7* gear 12, his speed is only 178. I have to choose between two diamond mods bother are defensive. The first and the one he currently is using is

1.86 Tenacity Vs. .44% offense
125 offense. 1.83 potency
5% crit chance. 20 speed
5 speed. 374 health

This is tough, obviously speed is the meta for mods, but the offense and 5% crit chance will help of the aoe damage. What. Does everyone think? The team I am running is Sthan, QGj, phasma, and fives.

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    20 speed all the way. Although I will have my Anakin built as a tank (maximum protection and health), I would still go after 2nd option.
  • Options
    Also prefer the 20 speed and the increased potency. What's his crit % if you go with that second mod?
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Harlick187 wrote: »
    I am curious for everyone's opinion about which mod is better for JKA. He is 7* gear 12, his speed is only 178. I have to choose between two diamond mods bother are defensive. The first and the one he currently is using is

1.86 Tenacity Vs. .44% offense
    125 offense. 1.83 potency
    5% crit chance. 20 speed
    5 speed. 374 health

This is tough, obviously speed is the meta for mods, but the offense and 5% crit chance will help of the aoe damage. What. Does everyone think? The team I am running is Sthan, QGj, phasma, and fives.

Here is mine.

Combined Stats:

+36%Critical Damage
    +32.02%Protection
    +31.37%Tenacity
    +2830Protection
    +1617Health
    +33Speed
    +13.17%Defense
    +9.72%Critical Chance
    +7.46%Offense
    +1.55%Potency
    +0.96%Health

jh352q.jpg

213rdk6.jpg

I like high tenacity without sacrificing speed or crit (47%)
  • Options
    I am curious for everyone's opinion about which mod is better for JKA. He is 7* gear 12,

gear 12? I think you mean 11

• KeyserTamasi
    44 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    That offense and crit chance makes it tough. What's his special crit chance without the diamond mod? And are you running speedy STHan?
  • Options
    That offense and crit chance makes it tough. What's his special crit chance without the diamond mod? And are you running speedy STHan?

+1. The +20 speed mod would be best placed on STHan unless you have higher speed there already. JKA gets TM so other toons should get speed before him.
  • Options
    My JKA has potency of 31.28% crit chance of 39.79% and speed at 193. These are all with the speed mod listed above. My SThan has speed of 175, he has a diamond defense mod with a speed secondary of 18. I have about 40 mods that I pulled with last weeks double drop so there will be room for improvement when I finally get enough credits to upgrade them.
  • Options
    My JKA has potency of 31.28% crit chance of 39.79% and speed at 193. These are all with the speed mod listed above. My SThan has speed of 175, he has a diamond defense mod with a speed secondary of 18. I have about 40 mods that I pulled with last weeks double drop so there will be room for improvement when I finally get enough credits to upgrade them.

mine is close:

General
    22196 Health
    30156 Protection
    191 Speed
    186% Critical Damage
    31.48% Potency
    62.02% Tenacity
    5% Health Steal

Physical Offense
    2371 Physical Damage
    43.54% Physical Critical Chance
    40 Armor Penetration
  • Options
    I have....

General:

21313 health
    23978 protection
    195 speed
    186 crit dam
    66.58 potency
    30% tenacity
    5 health steal

Offense:

2452. Phys damage
    56.15 crit chance.
    40 armor protection

• Options
    Shouldn't you guys be looking at his special offense crit chance instead? To minimise his chances of being exposed while granting offense up.
  • Options
    That was what I was thinking. Speed is good for arena but critical chance is good for everything else
  • Options
    Though arena rank is important for getting extra crystals.
  • Options
    Offense up is only 25% or some where about. That will have nothing to do with crit chance but yes crit chance would be great. Once I can get better mods with better crit and potency I would be extremely happy. Along with speed as well