Some characters are disappointing

I remember the first star wars book I read it talked about kit fisto they said he attacked so fiercely they were scared he might turn to the dark side. He should be a beast lol and darth maul is only so so and since count dooku is nerfed he is garbage I hope the new characters will meet everyone's exceptions

Replies

• SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I remember the first star wars book I read it talked about kit fisto they said he attacked so fiercely they were scared he might turn to the dark side. He should be a beast lol and darth maul is only so so and since count dooku is nerfed he is garbage I hope the new characters will meet everyone's exceptions

Yea in general most force users seem weak honestly.

Random no names like Geo and Tie Pilot one shot people though... Makes no sense.

We also have Rey and Leia who deal more damage than Mace Windu, because girl power I guess?

This game is fun and I actually kinda like the idea of doing an all no name team like Geo/Tie/Hoth Scout/Resistance Pilot/Resistance Trooper but for real the Jedi's/Siths need buffs.
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong I like the game a lot lol but I agree so of the Jedi and Sith should definitely be stronger
  • Options
    Since when did Dooku get a nerf?
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Most Jedi suck big donkey balls in this game unfortunately.

Yes I'm looking right at you Mace Windu lol
  • Options
    Dooku was nerfed a while ago
  • Options
    Lol I always did believe mace had a purple lightsaber for a reason lmao
  • Options
    Dooku was nerfed a while ago

No, I believe he wasn't

• Options
    SWHS wrote: »

Yea in general most force users seem weak honestly.

Random no names like Geo and Tie Pilot one shot people though... Makes no sense.

We also have Rey and Leia who deal more damage than Mace Windu, because girl power I guess?

This game is fun and I actually kinda like the idea of doing an all no name team like Geo/Tie/Hoth Scout/Resistance Pilot/Resistance Trooper but for real the Jedi's/Siths need buffs.

Don't belittle Tie Pilot. The guy looks the part. Let him have his strength.
  • Options
    Really ok I guess barriss wasn't nerfed either lol
  • Options

Really ok I guess barriss wasn't nerfed either lol

She was. Read the notes.

• Options
    Yes I know but I'm pretty sure dooku was as well but I could be mistaken
  • Options

Count dooku is game's top 5 hero

This thread should be forever preserved to show how this poster is wrong

Dooku in exactly 1 month will be the most FEARED, the most TALKED ABOUT, the most RESENTED, the most RESPECTED hero in all of GoH.

We all know that. level 70 Dooku? He's a god. And I'm a firm believer of the Catholic faith. But Dooku will be the figure to be crucified because he IS so good.

• Options
    Dooku is nothing but an annoyance he doesn't even register as a threat when I fight him
  • Options
    Dooku is nothing but an annoyance he doesn't even register as a threat when I fight him

Good for you. But he will be respected beyond the benefit of the doubt.

He will be the top 3 heroes when he is level 70.

Again, preserve your words as you seem to not respect sleeping dragon's power. He is annoyance, yes, but his all-rounded makes him Scottie Pippen great. Do you even GoH???
  • Options
    I honestly hope that is the case because dooku is one of my favorite which is why I mentioned him but as of right now he is garbage
  • Options
    I honestly hope that is the case because dooku is one of my favorite which is why I mentioned him but as of right now he is garbage

His name is Darth Tyranus.

He is the Great Christopher Lee.

He is $5 USD but he got so much bad press from new players who do not understand game.

He did not get nerf. He survived the purge But Barriss and Jedi got nerfed to great sadness.

Dooku gains more Speed. More diverse powers in his abilities. He will be farmable in Cantina 6.

He will become so great, that all below his level will be destroyed. He will be the greatest utility hero ever in GoH.

If you fear speed now, fear the Tyranus.

• Options
    Lol he is pretty cool and I just thought I seen some people say he got nerfed so I thought it was true but I probably am wrong
  • Options
    Lol he is pretty cool and I just thought I seen some people say he got nerfed so I thought it was true but I probably am wrong

It's OK!!
    Who else do you hate? maybe i can help with exploring his/her use in game?
  • Options
    I don't hate him I just wish he was better lol and thank you but I have a pretty good understanding of the characters
  • Options
    But I would like to ask what are some opinions on ct-5555 I was thinking about maybe using him