Ahsoka/JKA

RedXVIISpence
249 posts Member
edited October 2016
Ok so i already had ahsoka gear 10 and 7*.. Love using her, but just not viable over other options. Im thinking once(if ever) i unlock General Kenobi she could be great, along side anakin. Any thoughts on this? Or her viability without General kenobi?
Also, why does my JKA hardly ever get more than 1 crit, with 56% crit chance, and very very rarely proc his OU from reckless assault? Only have seen it proc since the update when i get 4 crits, which has only happend a few times. And ive got 4 crits, and not proc'd the OU.. How can that be.
Post edited by RedXVIISpence on

Replies

• Options
    Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this. I just ripped my crit chance up to 62% and will land 4 crits and OU won't activate. And it's supposed to be 100% at 4 crits! Maybe it was 3 since it flashes by so fast, but 75% chance to get OU and not getting it is pretty weak
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Ryzak620 wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this. I just ripped my crit chance up to 62% and will land 4 crits and OU won't activate. And it's supposed to be 100% at 4 crits! Maybe it was 3 since it flashes by so fast, but 75% chance to get OU and not getting it is pretty weak

Just to be clear, it's not 100% at 4 crits, but 25% 4 times. The chance of not getting it with 4 crits is 31.6%.
  • Options
    Oh. Well, that stinks. Thanks for learning me! :)
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yea makes sense. So really by fixing him, it feels like it hurts him alot.. because i guess now its working as intended? Thought about trying QGJ lead, fast yoda, anakin, palp, sth all as fast as i can get them.. But my shard is full of droids and wiggs now, so idk.
  • Options
    Is OU offense up, I have never seen that acronym
  • Options
    Is OU offense up, I have never seen that acronym

Yessir.
  • Options
    I think ahsoka would fit very nicely on a kenobi lead with anakin QGJ and 5s. You could mod her strictly for damage since she will have crit immunity for her first two turns anyway, plus the taunts from kenobi and 5s (imagine a taunting 5s). This would be my dream team if my guild ever finishes this t6 and move onto t7 lol