There is definetly AI bonus damage

This team i vs in GW today stopped me from my leisurly stroll.
Luke, lumi, sid, dooku, and JC

I used one suicide group, but if i use another they will only start getting back their specials

Ive tried combos of my following toons:
Vader, fives, maul, JC, Lumi, Sid, Poggs

All of my guys are at full health pretty much, but dookus lightning is a one hit on pretty much anyone but 5s and Vader. Luke pretty much one shots everyone, lumi will nearly kill with her normal attack. Sid will nearly kill, including his heal block, and JC will usually heal whatever ive done, which is next to nothing.

I guess ill just restart tomorrow. I hate dooku

Replies

• Options
    You have to remember that Dooku's counter attack hit's harder than his normal attack. So yes, if he counters you he's hitting harder.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I read the word "definitely" in the title. So where's the proof?
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    I read the word "definitely" in the title. So where's the proof?

U know what i (and a bunch of other people in the forums) mean. Al just seems to always have that offensive and luck edge
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    First you say "definitely" and now you say "seems".

This has been thoroughly debunked by developers and I don't see why people keep bringing this up without any form of proof other than a battle or two that didn't go their way.
  • Options
    One time I missed 6 stuns in a row with Dooku's lightning on Jedi.
  • Options
    How weak is your team if Sid can almost 1 hit kill your heroes?
  • Options
    "Luke, lumi, sid, dooku, and JC"

Yeah this isn't exactly anything special. It seems like 60% of the team you fight have teams that look like the one you're fighting. In general, the best thing you can do for GW is farm Bariss.
  • Options

This has been thoroughly debunked by developers and I don't see why people keep bringing this up without any form of proof other than a battle or two that didn't go their way.

:D:D

This from is 99% complainers now. Whether it's nerf poe(Qeltar even makes alts to whine about it), or how the AI cheats, or how GW is b*s. That's the whole forum in a nutshell.
  • Options

:D:D

This from is 99% complainers now. Whether it's nerf poe, or how the AI cheats, or how GW is b*s. That's the whole forum in a nutshell.

Sadly this is true.
    I've taken a step back from the forum lately, my guild has a much better atmosphere and more interesting content than 95% of the threads here.

My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    That confirmation bias
  • Options
    How weak is your team if Sid can almost 1 hit kill your heroes?

vader, 5s, lumi, JC, poe, and poggs have over 10k health. And yes im f2p
  • Options
    Sid doesnt hit for 10k. Maybe post some level and gear next time. Or was it just a rant?
  • Options
    Sid doesnt hit for 10k. Maybe post some level and gear next time. Or was it just a rant?

7*, gear 7, lvl64
  • Options
    @2Milly_htowm Yeah he doesn't hit 10k at 7 star, gear 7 :D. Not even close with a Poggle buff.
  • Options
    @2Milly_htowm Yeah he doesn't hit 10k at 7 star, gear 7 :D. Not even close with a Poggle buff.

I said nearly kills and he usually goes for maul or FOTP anyway
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I've taken a step back from the forum lately, my guild has a much better atmosphere and more interesting content than 95% of the threads here.

I'm right there with you. Discussions in the Line rooms are much more entertaining and interesting than the constant flood of wah wah in this forum. It's sad.
  • Options

I said nearly kills and he usually goes for maul or FOTP anyway

" but dookus lightning is a one hit on pretty much anyone but 5s and Vader"

How does dooku's lightning one hit pretty much anyone but 5s and Vader :D.

The AI doesn't hit more. Also you said that you used a suicide squad whihc means if your opponent had a poggle, he used his special on your suicide squad. Dont know how Sid, Lumi, Luke, Dooku are even getting close to one shotting or nearly one shotting your toons.
  • Options

How does dooku's lightning one hit pretty much anyone but 5s and Vader :D.

Because it just does thats why im speculating this AI buff
  • Options
    @2Milly_htowm So how much is dooku hitting for to one hit. Take a screenshot of this damage. No one is going to believe you unless you do, you just come off as another whiner that lost and is having a fit on the forum. There might actually be a bug, but you're going to have to provide proof which is probably not going to happen right?
  • Options
    @2Milly_htowm So how much is dooku hitting for to one hit. Take a screenshot of this damage. No one is going to believe you unless you do, you just come off as another whiner that lost and is having a fit on the forum. There might actually be a bug, but you're going to have to provide proof which is probably not going to happen right?

No the battles over... I eventually got to the point where i did as much damage as possible, leaving dooku and lumi, but at the cost of my A team. Sent in every team i could after to barley defeat them. All i have for the next battle is Greedo 2*, chewy 4*, and HRS 3*
  • Options

No the battles over... I eventually got to the point where i did as much damage as possible, leaving dooku and lumi, but at the cost of my A team. Sent in every team i could after to barley defeat them. All i have for the next battle is Greedo 2*, chewy 4*, and HRS 3*
    No one is going to buy a word you say unless you actually back it up with evidence. This game is buggy, so i actually wouldnt be that surprised, but this forum is full of salty people who lose and then start making these kind of threads so it'll be impossible to convince others without actual evidence. Also you should be making this thread in the bugs and issue section if you think that it was bugged.
  • Options
    back it up with evidence.

I did not flip off my language arts teacher saying "i will never have to back up with anything with evidence in my life" and tho im still in high school, i will stick to my word
  • Options

I did not flip off my language arts teacher saying "i will never have to back up with anything with evidence in my life" and tho im still in high school, i will stick to my word

Good! I'm tired of people asking for proof on these forums! You shouldn't have to prove anything. If someone is unable to take someone's word to be true that's their problem. If the post said "I have proof AI hits for more damage" that would be great, but this post isn't about proof, it's about someone's opinion and their word.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Chronick wrote: »

Good! I'm tired of people asking for proof on these forums! You shouldn't have to prove anything. If someone is unable to take someone's word to be true that's their problem. If the post said "I have proof AI hits for more damage" that would be great, but this post isn't about proof, it's about someone's opinion and their word.

I have disproven many people who expressed their FEELINGS before. If I took everyone's word about everything on this forum then I would be one of the biggest fools to ever live.

Don't ever 100% believe anything. Question, criticise and debate everything.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Chronick wrote: »

And this thread is the 10000th thread about how AI cheats :D, because they lost. If he actually wants to do something constructive, and prove that their might be a glitch then he should provide evidence.
  • Options

I have absolutely no clue what this means.
  • Options

I have absolutely no clue what this means.

yeah me either
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    To be clear, the AI do not deal extra damage or cheat, please refrain from such claims.
    I suggest you continue to upgrade (Level / gear) your squad for better results.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Closing thread.
This discussion has been closed.