leader MIA

hallo,
we have a problem in our guild
our leader hasn't log in over a month now
can someone apoint new leader to our guild?
guild name: SkyWariors
I'm the only officer in the guild for now
my user name is: rasta

thanx

Replies

• TheV
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Hi,

We are experiencing the same problem. With the recent raid credits added being added upon raid leader login we found that he has not been online for a month. Neither did he give us any warning that he was going to leave, and now we are stuck without getting the credits, and without anyone able to remove inactive players from the guild.

I'm an officer in the guild.

Guild: Fury

User name: TheV

Cheers!
  • Options
    as an officer u can remove inactive players
  • TheV
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Ahh right, just not the guild leader. Thanks.
    We still need that guy removed or replaced though.
  • Ephasto
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I am in the guild "SkyWariors" with Rasta. And we have the 150k guild credit locked because the leader left. We all would like to have Rasta as our leader. the ally number of the leader that should be demoted is : 342-441-784
  • Options
    I don't quite get it. We write here and then we pray that some good samaritan will help us out ?
  • Options
    Since we don't have any answer, it seems that we don't pray enough.
  • Options
    Hello, im from X Empire . And we have the same problem. SO last was here a problem bij ea and now are our points gone. so we need to get them back.but in the mail we got our leader has to log on. But hè does not play anymore. What is this? Is ea going to help?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Please have a guild officer ONLY contact EA Help detailing the issue with your absent guild leader and a member of support should be able to assist you.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    thats what we did and they said they can't demote a leader !
    Read the conversation, it's epic !
    you
    So in short, you cannot help ?
    Yogesh
    Unfortunately there is no option to appoint guild leader from here If there would be i would have done it very first I hope you understand our limitations.
    you
    no I don't really understand how you can have any limitation in a virtual game since you are the owner of the game. This will make a funny thread in the forum.
    you
    So no help it is then. thanks.
    Yogesh
    The thing you can do is you can post the issue in forums with the case number 26784427 as I have mentioned descriptive note and the studio team will respond you there.
    you
    I already tried, moderator sent me here.
    Yogesh
    Although we develop the game but we can't make changes in the game when it's owned by player due to internal policy and mention the case number and tell them that you have contacted us so that they will check the case number.