Mod Removal Bug!!!

There is a bug depending on the process used to remove and replace mods which causes them to disappear from your account, even if you paid to remove it.

If you select an equipped mod and the "remove" option you are presented with a screen with two options, " Remove" for a fee or "Cancel". If you do this the mod DISAPPEARS from your inventory. It's as though it was destroyed even though you paid the fee to remove it.

If you select an equipped mod but do not use the "remove" option, but instead you first select a different mod to replace it then you are presented with three options "remove", "destroy", or "cancel". If you use this process then apparently when you pay the fee to remove you get to keep the removed mod in your inventory.

I have only used the first process above and it cost me about 5 level 15 mods.!!! They are missing from my inventory, nothing but level 1 mods in my inventory now.

I want my mods back! Fix!

Replies

• Options
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hey there! :)
    For further investigation could you provide me with your Ally Code and time/date on which this occurred?
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Just spoke with customer support on this. They found this article. I just opened palpatine with no mods. Equiped a mod and rezlized I wanted to equip another. I reverted changes and went back to find the mod I wanted and it was gone. I have noticed this happen multiple times. This would not be an issue if I didn't pay for the content. Please hit me back.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    As stated, in order to review the issue on your account(s), we will need an ally code. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines