Why no Shoretrooper shards in shipments

Why is Shoretrooper the only chromium exclusive character who isn't in shipments
Why don't let people pick of those last missing shards
Please @EA_Jesse @CG_kozispoon

Replies

• Options
    +1 easy fix, make it happen!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Guk_ski wrote: »
    Why is Shoretrooper the only chromium exclusive character who isn't in shipments
    Why don't let people pick of those last missing shards
    Please @EA_Jesse @CG_kozispoon

Because they want people to spend hundreds of dollars chasing the dragon, not make their gamers happy.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    it also would make him irrelevant. He should be Tournament only and therefore rare. Otherwise the Tournament itself would be a joke.
  • Options
    How would the tournament be a joke? It's a way to get free shards rather than paying... does that mean chromium are a joke coz Rex is there?

Also he's not in the tournament....
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    DonHaensl wrote: »
    it also would make him irrelevant. He should be Tournament only and therefore rare. Otherwise the Tournament itself would be a joke.

hmmm interesting idea...

What if they had multiple characters in the tourney? New character shards are awarded similarly, last tourney character is awarded for lower tiers.

Could have 2-3 characters in rotation... do a tourney a monthly and even F2P could have at least most of a character after 3 months... giving p2p and winners some alone time with the new toons.

• Options
    He should be Tournament only and therefore rare. Otherwise the Tournament itself would be a joke.

I´ve never seen a tournament or do you mean the refresh feature? :)

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Twin wrote: »

hmmm interesting idea...

What if they had multiple characters in the tourney? New character shards are awarded similarly, last tourney character is awarded for lower tiers.

Could have 2-3 characters in rotation... do a tourney a monthly and even F2P could have at least most of a character after 3 months... giving p2p and winners some alone time with the new toons.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/760034#Comment_760034
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    The reason why Shoretrooper isn't in shipments is because they need that spot for Kit Fisto even though he has been F2P for some time now.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The reason why Shoretrooper isn't in shipments is because they need that spot for Kit Fisto even though he has been F2P for some time now.

Lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Yes and no. The next tournament toon will never have the option to refresh with crystals, so no one will complain if he became farmable after a short period of time.

Shoretrooper had people spending alot of money the first tournament so they didn't want to completely flip them off by making him directly farmable.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Yes and no. The next tournament toon will never have the option to refresh with crystals, so no one will complain if he became farmable after a short period of time.

Shoretrooper had people spending alot of money the first tournament so they didn't want to completely flip them off by making him directly farmable.

Nobody forced those people to spend crystals on the tournament. Why I have to be negated of the farm because of what those people did?

#makeshoretrooperfarmable
    #jesuisshoretrooper
    #weareallshoretrooper
  • Options

I agree with this to some extent. I spent $160 in the first tournament to place 3rd and get a 6* Shoretrooper. After the second tournament I was left missing 55 shards to 7* my shoretrooper. When I heard he was in chromium packs I spent $200 to try and finish my Shoretrooper and to get Baze. For what I spent all I got was 10 Shoretrooper shards so they obviously added him to chrome with an unbelievably low drop rate which means shipments would be the best way for us to get the remaining shards we need.

Although I spent money to obtain him I would not be bothered if he is added to shipments because I will be able to 7* him way sooner than those who didn't invest in him. Also Baze is now a better version of Shoretrooper so that alone almost make Shoretrooper irrelevant.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Baze is not a better version of Shoretrooper, you're not going to use Baze on an Empire squad
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Baze is not a better version of Shoretrooper, you're not going to use Baze on an Empire squad

Rebels will be better than Empire. Wiggs, Baze, Chirrut, and Lando/Bistan will be better than any Empire team you can put together. Even counting Tie Fighter Pilot who is good and I'm already using with my Empire team.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Rebels will be better than Empire. Wiggs, Baze, Chirrut, and Lando/Bistan will be better than any Empire team you can put together. Even counting Tie Fighter Pilot who is good and I'm already using with my Empire team.

Palp, TFP, Shore, B2, Vader/RG can beat that team
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options

Palp, TFP, Shore, B2, Vader/RG can beat that team

I am running that team right now and I can say it depends a lot of applying debuffs. Chirrut will make it pretty hard to maintain debuffs similar to Rex except that rebel team will be a lot faster that any team with Rex.
  • Options
    +1 for shoretrooper in shipments... crystals still spent that way, and a lot of others who will not spend on chromium (myself included) have the opportunity to purchase the toon that most people want
  • Options

The tournament is a joke.
  • Options
    BRING SHORE TO SHIPMENTS AND KICK FISTO OUT. that's all i ask.
  • Options

100% agree. I would think they will rotate Shoretrooper back into future tournaments.
  • Options

I have him at 40 shard, need 10 more to unlock. How would giving me a fair chance to unlock him make the tournament a joke? NOT letting those who got shards, but no enough for unlock, get more shards - THAT is disrespectful (or a very bad joke)
  • Options
    Imbicatus wrote: »

The tournament is a joke.

Not a funny one.
  • Options
    And if they are holding him back from shipments because he is coming back in tournaments or something:that is perfectly fine. BUT tell us please.
  • Svatlas
    183 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

That sounds logical.

• Options
    BRING SHORE TO SHIPMENTS AND KICK FISTO OUT. that's all i ask.
    #KickFisto!
  • Options
    i think the tournament shouldn't be used to highlight a character and then throw it in the pit of wailmers and try get one to evolve to wailord by having it 7*, hell you have characters with low drop rate in cantina that can't be available in the chromium packs but can't make a character to the chromium and cantina at the same time just diferent drop rate? making it more viable to farm it with chromiums, (example tie fighter, he is a pain to farm, if there was a chromium pack the wailords would use to for sure) i play the game in a competitive f2p fun, not wailording everything (also because i lack the monetary funds to do so)...

Warning: this contain pokemon references
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Because $ is more important than delivering a good game experience. Also this game is build on frustration because frustration equals $.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting