Preparing for end game

Hey All,

I am level 75 and I was looking for some insight on what I should be doing to get ready for the end game. Should I be getting a Rancor team going? Jawas for Cirt Damage mods? Focus on ships? Etc.

I have my main 5 that I focus on with scoring well in arena and I am able to getting through GW almost 100% of the time. I also have a scoundrel team that I am able to do the events with. I am just at a road block with farming the raid gear to continuing gearing my characters.

https://swgoh.gg/u/shaft3/

I am probably going to sub in JKA in my arena team for either RG or Rey.

My guild is still fairly young as it takes a a few days to get through level 5 Rancor Raid. Don't even mention the AAT Tank raid lol.

I do have 4/5 jawas that I've dumped a little resources into for the Crit Damage mods.

And of course with ships just being dropped and seeing all the stuff you can farm there is also enticing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Options
    I have an alt account which started Sept 23 and is level 76 now. I wonder when you started as your swgoh.gg profile says "joined Sept 26"? Anyway, I started with Phasma, Lando, GS, STH, QGJ and could hold up in top 10, mostly finishing behind a few whales in top 5. I started farming Wedge from Cantina 6-F as soon as possible. Gearing Wedge and Biggs is not so easy, so I fell back slightly to lower top 10 (overnight to 20 and had to work back).
    But now Wedge and Biggs are 7*, Biggs gear 9, Wedge gear 8, and with speed primary and secondaries I actually have the fastest Biggs in my shard at a modest 154. With Wiggs, Lando, STH/QGJ/GS (all gear 9 but Wedge; Wedge, Biggs, QGJ basic omega'ed) I am beating all whales now and getting rank 1 so life is good.
    Those two are just a total must have, so farm them now and come back later with more questions. Of course they are also good for ships. Your next arena team should be Wiggs, Lando, STH/QGJ/Rey depending on matchup. Luminara is useless in arena, as are all healers. Good for GW probably (I don't have any healers besides Ackbar trap and still beat GW 95%).
    It seems you have to get a good team for Rancor Raid as your guild isn't exactly walking through T7. (I am in the T7 guild from my main account, placing about #20 with the Wiggs team, so no special raid team is necessary). You definitely need Teebo (omega leader and basic, all potency mods with potency primary/secondary you can get) and QGJ (omega basic, otherwise useless, bring potency to 60% at least), so start working on Teebo now as well. Fives, Ewok Elder and Rey are good to complete the team.
    I suppose at level 75 you are doing well in Fleet Arena, so I would suggest to get blueprints and crew shards from Fleet Store, as it's fun if you can compete (my main is level 84 and it's NOT FUN in Fleet Arena, so I will not work on ships for now). Can't say yet which ships are good, but my main toons Wedge, Biggs, GS certainly will get their ships worked on.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Lando is another good toon to farm. But I agree, Wiggs and Teebo are also essential toons, especially as Wiggs also do well in ships.
  • Options
    Shaft3 wrote: »
    Hey All,

I am level 75 and I was looking for some insight on what I should be doing to get ready for the end game. Should I be getting a Rancor team going? Jawas for Cirt Damage mods? Focus on ships? Etc.

I have my main 5 that I focus on with scoring well in arena and I am able to getting through GW almost 100% of the time. I also have a scoundrel team that I am able to do the events with. I am just at a road block with farming the raid gear to continuing gearing my characters.

https://swgoh.gg/u/shaft3/

I am probably going to sub in JKA in my arena team for either RG or Rey.

My guild is still fairly young as it takes a a few days to get through level 5 Rancor Raid. Don't even mention the AAT Tank raid lol.

I do have 4/5 jawas that I've dumped a little resources into for the Crit Damage mods.

And of course with ships just being dropped and seeing all the stuff you can farm there is also enticing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I suppose your on the right track. U got ur focus spot on, which is arena.... That's where the money(crystals) is... The end game is probably still far for u considering ur level 75...so perhaps look for a guild that can carry u through on Heroic rancor first...
  • Options
    You can look at it in a few ways

Raid if you looking at being a pig killer then teebo is a must.
    Ewoke elder to speed teebo up
    Qjg back up tm
    Phasma/ 5 for slow
    Any dps toon Rey/gs

Arena do what you like yes there is a meta but it changes all the time and ether follow it or make your own.

Ships we all learning what is going on so keep working on it.

Gw 3 teams to work through it works well I find
  • Options
    Join our guild called no jar jar allowed. We do 3 t7 a week with rotating 24 or 12 hour no hit period so everyone gets rewards.
  • Options
    Join our guild called no jar jar allowed. We do 3 t7 a week with rotating 24 or 12 hour no hit period so everyone gets rewards.

Take this man/woman's proposal and join this guild. I joined a t7 heroic guild last week and they are letting me get loads do rewards while I bust everything to get wiggs. Eventually I'll have a strong team to help them in aat raid and during this time I get some nice rewards it's a win win