What happened to Fives?

Mine all but completely stopped countering with last update. He's pretty much worthless now. :/

Replies

• Options
    He's pretty meh overall. Slow. Low damage. Ignoreable. I think you just hit a bad streak of RNG.
  • Options
    all RNG
  • Options
    Can we maybe get some stats on the counter chance at ability LVL 6. I find that my counter mag be less than 70% too, but I dont run him enough to do hard stats.

Maybe Dooku bug?
  • Options
    I would say that Fives secures me at 1-rank nearly everyday. Super tanky. Speed down atk makes ur toons go faster overall.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I run into a lot of Fives now, and that toon is mighty annoying! Definitely stands his ground like a trooper. Add an ATK up boost and he's downright vicious. I think the counter rate seems pretty fair.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    5's is forgettable on ai. player-controlled is a different story
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    His counter rate does feel low but I think you will get streaks like that until the level cap gets bumped and he can get his 15 percent counter rate boost.

The indie hipster in me hates ppl are catching on to 5s. I pulled him in my first chromium and have been rocking him since day 1 of hard launch and never saw him in GW or arena until a week or two ago. Now he is in every 3rd or 4th team I face. The one problem is the AI is pretty dang good at playing around him. They always leave him for last and only counters I usually get are from sid's aoe.
  • Options
    I noticed yesterday and today that he doesn't seem to counter as much as he used to weeks ago although before he used to counter what seemed like more than a 70% chance indicated so it may just be evening out. I'm not willing to say something is jacked up as it could just be the rng as he hasn't been shot at much for me so not enough of a sample size. If it continues to happen for weeks then yeah, something is up but right now I'd say just the rng jazz for you.

I do know the AI Fives is fine (had him do 4 consecutive counters on me in a match today) so there for sure isn't any bug of the actual character's counter.
  • Options
    Come on dev's you have fixed the problem with dooku now share the love with fives