Build Assist - Vader, Kylo and Sideous combo?

Gillrawr
5 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hey all, so I'm kind of looking for some advice on where to build my team. I'm not hurting too badly, usually rank around 60-100. My teams consists so far of...

7* lum
6* Luke skywalker
6* Sideous
6* phasma
5* old daka

Other characters in my Arsenal are...
4* maul
4* savage opress
4* tarkin
4* Chewie

The big thing I'm looking at is I've been power grinding for Kylo Ren for the past three days and will have him tomorrow. While grinding I also unlocked Darth Vader, huzah. I've heard mention that Vader, Sideous, and Kylo synergies very well together endgame....but I'm not sure since I don't know how it'll work out with me more than likely having Vader at 4* for like ever.

Thoughts?

Post edited by Gillrawr on

Replies

• Gillrawr
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've "come up" with a mock teams that I'm considering focusin on.

Phasma (leader), Kylo ren, Sideous, lum and someone else...just having problems figuring out the someone else.

Don't know if I should use 5* old daka for stuns, Darth Vader 4* for his aoe/damage over time move, or my glass cannon 6* Luke Skywalker for his high crits.

Or should I take a completely different route? Thank you for the help all :)
  • Options
    My main pvp team consists of 7* sid 7* lumi 7* phasma (lead) 6*kylo and 7* resistance pilot.

Résistance pilot is the most underrated char ever. He has high crit chance and does a lot of damage, he can expose(55% chance) and has foresight (75%) which guarantees a dodge on the next attack. He gains up to 50% more turn meter in one turn.
  • Options
    hmm well I'll start focusing on a resistance pilot once I finish 7* my phasma then, was trying to figure out who to focus on next in my GW shipments lol

Thank you for the advice I didn't even see how that one would help me :)
  • Options
    I would add IG88 to that mix, he does 75% more damage to characters with a negative buff. Then you only need a healer/stunner like old daka or Lum
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Options
    I don't play at a super high level, but I doubt Vader will cut it on a top level team right now. You'll want him to live to get two moves off (AoE then Culling Blade someone), and that may be hard to pull off in arena, but it's a fun team to run for PvE missions.
  • Options
    I still use Vader and land 10-20 rank. His high health is needed to combat the Poe-movement first wave onslaught. I'll replace him and have several higher in power now but waiting on better synergy heroes to star up. I'm using with Sid/Kylo
  • Options
    Never really thought about running my 88 with Sid and Vader. I like the possibilities. Poe, Poggle, Vader, Sid, and 88. I haven't really found a purpose for Kylo. I guess I just need to get him higher in gear to see if his damage makes him valuable for me.
  • Options
    Tough thing about Vader/88 is 88 often moved first...at least when I tried it. His aoe is still effective with Sid however
  • Options
    Good call, I hadn't thought about turn order. Still with it being 2 turns I could try to get it off on the 2nd round. I guess one could even try Vader, Sid, Old Ben, Phasma and pray you could get it all off and use 88's aoe on round 2. Would never be possible, but the thought is fun.
  • Options
    I still use Vader and land 10-20 rank. His high health is needed to combat the Poe-movement first wave onslaught. I'll replace him and have several higher in power now but waiting on better synergy heroes to star up. I'm using with Sid/Kylo

Do you use Vader with 4* stats by chance? Just curious cause I do not see myself getting a 5* Vader anytime soon lol
  • Will_Cocishuge
    545 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yeah it's just a 4*. I'm a target being at 24K in the lands of 25-26k teams
  • Options
    I have Sid lead / Poggie /Kylo / Vader 4*/ Lumi. All except Vader at 7. If I run accross a cheap Poe exploit team I'll just sub Poe in. But the Dots Vader gives and his health typically give me the advantage mid game wise. Kylo is great also for me do to health and versatility
  • Options
    Thanks for the info on Vader, I figured he would be useless to me but I may have to experiment with him now
  • Options
    Gillrawr wrote: »
    I've "come up" with a mock teams that I'm considering focusin on.

Phasma (leader), Kylo ren, Sideous, lum and someone else...just having problems figuring out the someone else.

Don't know if I should use 5* old daka for stuns, Darth Vader 4* for his aoe/damage over time move, or my glass cannon 6* Luke Skywalker for his high crits.

Or should I take a completely different route? Thank you for the help all :)

I like First order Officer personally. But with four you should get a taunt person like poe or someone who benefits extra turns like Dooku or Daka or FOTP or .....GS
  • Options
    Luke sky walker works