How about my team and how should i spent crystal?

Hi guys, my team is composed by
Phasma 7* as leader
Sid 7*
JC 5*
Ashoka Tano 5*
Chewbacca 4*

I will put Lumi asap instead of Chewbacca.. I win every day GW so i will have her at 7* in a good time.. I'm not sure about Ashoka.. It's long to farm her, so it's worth? Should i spent my crystal on crhomium pack or for other thing?
Sry for my bad english and thanks for attention :D

Replies

• Ashoka Tano 5* in my opinion isn't good enough. There's alot of bigger hitters with better abilities that can replace Ashoka. Even Luke Skywalker is an option instead. Easy to farm. Decent hitpoints, stun ability. And quite a big hitter. His will rounded.
  • I forgot to say that i'm totally f2p.. Btw yes ashoka is the one on i have many doubt.. Luke could be a better choice, thanks for tips ;)
  • Multar wrote: »
    I forgot to say that i'm totally f2p.. Btw yes ashoka is the one on i have many doubt.. Luke could be a better choice, thanks for tips ;)

You better farm geonosian soldier instead of luke (they compete for cantina energy)
    GS is faster, hits harder and can get to gear IX. And his special is better and cooldown is only 2 turns. Oh and he works well with poggle too!
    I got luke till 6* and I regret not picking GS. Luke isn't that bad, but GS is just so much better.
    Unless you're really into star wars and want to stay true to the real heroes of the galaxy and not some unnamed bug like thingy. :)

I agree with losing the chewbacca, he's decent at low levels but falls off real hard later on.
    Use your cantina credits to farm QGJ or Poe, bot work well with phasma
  • Multar wrote: »
    I forgot to say that i'm totally f2p.. Btw yes ashoka is the one on i have many doubt.. Luke could be a better choice, thanks for tips ;)

You better farm geonosian soldier instead of luke (they compete for cantina energy)
    GS is faster, hits harder and can get to gear IX. And his special is better and cooldown is only 2 turns. Oh and he works well with poggle too!
    I got luke till 6* and I regret not picking GS. Luke isn't that bad, but GS is just so much better.
    Unless you're really into star wars and want to stay true to the real heroes of the galaxy and not some unnamed bug like thingy. :)

I agree with losing the chewbacca, he's decent at low levels but falls off real hard later on.

I do agree but I also believe that the GS will be getting nerfed real soon
  • Nice advice.. I hate poe, so i don't want him, too strong ahahahah i was think about old daka, that i can take from cantina but also QGJ is good .. And the crystal? Should i buy crhomium or not? In arena i usually reach 200-100 so i take 75 crystal each day.. Not so many xD
  • Better not spend your crystals on chromium unless you plan to invest thousands :)
    It's better to buy energy refills with your crystals so you can farm gear, gain exp, credits and training droids.
    Try to refill regular energy twice for 50 and cantina energy once a day.
    Multar wrote: »

It's hard to know which heroes are getting nerfed and if he gets nerfed it won't probably be that much. I don't think it's a solid strategy to predict the buffs and nerfs and farm accordingly. If you are wrong you'll end up too far behind.
  • Solid teAM. You'll be top ten with that one in 6 weeks. Just don't get distracted! 7 star them no matter what!
  • Better not spend your crystals on chromium unless you plan to invest thousands :)
    It's better to buy energy refills with your crystals so you can farm gear, gain exp, credits and training droids.
    Try to refill regular energy twice for 50 and cantina energy once a day.
    Multar wrote: »

It's hard to know which heroes are getting nerfed and if he gets nerfed it won't probably be that much. I don't think it's a solid strategy to predict the buffs and nerfs and farm accordingly. If you are wrong you'll end up too far behind.

I agree, better think about presente.. Btw another arena lost against Poe, really too strong.. Probably i will start farm him and put instead of ashoka.. Dunno if daily credits let me refill twice regular energy and once cantina energy but i will try to do ;)
    Solid teAM. You'll be top ten with that one in 6 weeks. Just don't get distracted! 7 star them no matter what!
    That's more or less the plan.. Just want to change ashoka cause Poe is actually op.. ;)