Bring Tournaments back! (Bring back mod packs)

We want mod packs! We want mod packs!

Replies

• Options
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

It's fine, say bring mod packs back but keep tournaments in the grave!
  • Options
    Ok, but...couldn't we just have mod packs without the tournaments?
  • Options
    i'm fine with the tournament being brought back as long as no character is rewarded in it's broken system.
  • Options
    I would like to see mod packs definitely. Tournaments on the other hand.... they need to be looked into thoroughly by the organisers before I see them again please.
  • Options
    No on tournaments. Yes on mod packs.
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    i'm fine with the tournament being brought back as long as no character is rewarded in it's broken system.

Oddly and ironically, I agree with this. If the silly shard tier arrangement wasn't there, and it was just "score some gear and some credits" they would be fun.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Oddly and ironically, I agree with this. If the silly shard tier arrangement wasn't there, and it was just "score some gear and some credits" they would be fun.

yupp that's how i see it. The shards is what made the system wayy to competitive and not enough rankings to give out shards. If they took out the character shards i would use all my teams once and then enjoy the free gear, credits etc.
  • Options
    No on tournaments. Yes on mod packs.

• Options

yupp that's how i see it. The shards is what made the system wayy to competitive and not enough rankings to give out shards. If they took out the character shards i would use all my teams once and then enjoy the free gear, credits etc.

Actually if they did this and also only allowed you to refresh each toon 5 times, it would be great. It would then actually be a tournament and not just an ally point measuring stick.
  • Options
    What am I supposed to do with my 400k ally points then
  • Options
    Buy bronziums? That would take like 6 hours to open that many
  • Options

Actually if they did this and also only allowed you to refresh each toon 5 times, it would be great. It would then actually be a tournament and not just an ally point measuring stick.

As long as the rewards were based on how many toons you defeated then yes that would be more of a structured tournament.

Example:

5 teams refreshed 5 times = 25 x 5 = 125 total toons to defeat.

1st place = defeat all 125 toons
    2nd place = defeat between 120 and 124 toons
    3rd place = defeat between 150 and 119 toons

etc
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Yes to mod pack and yes to tournaments if you remove cheaters
  • Options
    ptr wrote: »
    Yes to mod pack and yes to tournaments if you remove cheaters

this

and a rework on prize tiers
  • Options
    I'd rather have tournaments than Aurorium Packs any day. I have characters now that I wouldn't otherwise have under the old way they released characters.
  • Mika
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Please no tournaments any more. They are just horrible
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I told y'all Tourneys were going on hiatus before the 2nd Jyn tourney ever started, but nobody believed me. Like I said then, and I'll say now, tourneys are coming back, but they'll be different to appease the masses.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Tournies will be back- but please let it be
    The u wing. Vaders tie. And Chirrut.
    Then bring in Shore!
    The next tournament is going to be crazy. So many ppl have a ton of ap now.
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    I told y'all Tourneys were going on hiatus before the 2nd Jyn tourney ever started, but nobody believed me. Like I said then, and I'll say now, tourneys are coming back, but they'll be different to appease the masses.

Who didn't believe you??
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    JVU420 wrote: »
    August

Prob