Annoying bug in GW

Kenobi_tansi
8 posts Member
edited February 2016
This my bounty in the final stage, but when i go to check my bounty i realised that it was the half part of all. I've lost a lot of war tokens with this bug. Fix it please or give us all the things that we won. Is really annoying to realise that we have less than we expected.
1ufbX.png

Replies

• Options
    Now you guys are just trolling me come on. :|
  • Options
    This happened to me, ea said they would not be able to recover lost rewards. Lost my rewards and can't upgrade my players.
  • Eliehsyus
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This happened with me too... baaaaaaaaaad!!!! -700 in last battle... loool
  • Options
    EA have to compensate us for this bug. I don't know, for example giving all players a random toon or something like that
  • Options
    They actually don't have to give you ****. They are so unconcerned, they haven't even bothered to correct it.
  • Options
    If you search this forum, you will see that this is a display bug. Final stage only ever gives 400 GW tokens. You are seeing your previous day's rewards plus current day's rewards at the same time.
  • Options
    Lol at this thread.
  • Options
    There are two issues. @stupidfatfool isn't bright enough to realize this, and just trolls this subject.

GW should award 1200 gems if you complete it. I complete it every day, and have pretty much since it began. For nearly a month, I was only being awarded 400-600 gems, and that was finishing all battles with 3 stars.

So some people are not getting all their token. Some people are seeing too many awards that what are given. Two different issues. Figure out which one you have, and keep a lot of screen shots.

I finally documented that this was happening to me, and EA finally fixed it. But they didn't replace the literally thousands of awards I was never given.

So those of you that can't seem to fathom that there could be more than one thing wrong with GW...well, it doesn't matter...you're obviously not smart enough to stop behaving like neanderthals.
  • Options
    There are two issues. @stupidfatfool isn't bright enough to realize this, and just trolls this subject.

GW should award 1200 gems if you complete it. I complete it every day, and have pretty much since it began. For nearly a month, I was only being awarded 400-600 gems, and that was finishing all battles with 3 stars.

So some people are not getting all their token. Some people are seeing too many awards that what are given. Two different issues. Figure out which one you have, and keep a lot of screen shots.

I finally documented that this was happening to me, and EA finally fixed it. But they didn't replace the literally thousands of awards I was never given.

So those of you that can't seem to fathom that there could be more than one thing wrong with GW...well, it doesn't matter...you're obviously not smart enough to stop behaving like neanderthals.

Your the one trolling the subject. If you would've read and looked at image posted this is the double reward graphic glitch. It is not the I'm not getting all my tokens but can't post an image to prove it thread.
  • Options

jik6napk5
  • Options
    If you search this forum, you will see that this is a display bug. Final stage only ever gives 400 GW tokens. You are seeing your previous day's rewards plus current day's rewards at the same time.

This.

The bug is that it is SHOWING twice as much as it's giving, NOT that it's not giving you the correct amount. Congrats, you won GW - but the correct rewards are half of what is showing up on the screen. It's a bug - and no, they don't "owe" you more than the fair amount everyone else is getting just because you have a screen shot of the bug.

Move along.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    interesting that in some cases as in the screenshot posted ablity mats, crystals, shards and $credits are showing doubled as well. you get 59,800 credits, and 10 crystals for completing the last match as well as 1 each of the ability mats and 1 character shard.