Eeth Koth here I come

DarthMelkor
277 posts Member
edited February 2016
Been hording my arena tokens and now have enough for a 6* character. Think I'm going to unlock him and start gearing him up! Hope "Yoda" is worth it.

Replies

• Options
    Eeth is not very useful unless you run an anti Droid team.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

Wrong, he's an easy to 7* Jedi and will be nice to have in the update.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Been hording my arena tokens and now have enough for a 6* character. Think I'm going to unlock him and start gearing him up! Hope "Yoda" is worth it.

Yeah, same here. Guess he will help with my Yoda farming
  • Options
    True, but I don't really feel like I need any of the others, therefore he's one Jedi I could farm without much opportunity lost. For example, farming qgj stops me from finishing Poe, and farming barris/plo kon/mace means I can't farm GS.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    True, but I don't really feel like I need any of the others, therefore he's one Jedi I could farm without much opportunity lost. For example, farming qgj stops me from finishing Poe, and farming barris/plo kon/mace means I can't farm GS.

5* Poe and then 7* QGJ
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I just checked....WOW is Koth ever bad. But I guess if it means 7* yoda... Now I wish I wouldn't have stopped farming JC at 5*s, but at least that Mace pull from bronze isn't a total waste.
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »

Thanks for telling my opinion is wrong. How many Eeths have you come across in arena? Thats how effective he is. What exactly will he be nice to have to use in?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »

Thanks for telling my opinion is wrong. How many Eeths have you come across in arena? Thats how effective he is. What exactly will he be nice to have to use in?

Has nothing to do with Arena and only to do with the new Jedi challenge
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    I just checked....WOW is Koth ever bad. But I guess if it means 7* yoda... Now I wish I wouldn't have stopped farming JC at 5*s, but at least that Mace pull from bronze isn't a total waste.

No kidding man. This is the first time since starting the game I wish I had a 7* JC, Koth, or Guardian lol
  • Options
    So you want to 7* a terrible character so you can unlock a mediocre 4*? Wish I could sell you mine.
  • Options
    My problem: I've been farming Greedo and Sidious, I have Greedo 1/4 of the way to 6* and unlocked Sidious but haven't started promoting him yet so should I go for Eeth now since I only have one Jedi but am about to unlock Qui-Gon and Luminara?
  • DarthMelkor
    277 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So you want to 7* a terrible character so you can unlock a mediocre 4*? Wish I could sell you mine.

1. I believe it said that if you compleat the 4th tier, which can only be done with 4* and above, you get enough shards to unlock him. To get a 7* "Yoda" you need after 5 Jedi at 7*, I already have Luminara and JC at 7*
    2. What I am doing now is getting Koth to 4* in anticipation of the event, that only cost he 80 shards, I have enough tokens right now to get 250
    3. If "Yoda" isn't worth it, I won't continue to farm Koth and cut my losses
  • Options
    Don't look at it as just leveling up a Jedi to beat a challenge.. Look at it as more fodder for your D-team in GW!
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No point to farm any Jedi now, wait to see if new character is OP first and works with your arena team. If new toon is worth it start planning for it then so when challenge rolls around a month later or whenever you are ready to get him. Let the whales get the toon and figure out its use before f2p starts at it.
  • Options
    Eeth Koth is good in the support challenge.
  • Options
    My problem: I've been farming Greedo and Sidious, I have Greedo 1/4 of the way to 6* and unlocked Sidious but haven't started promoting him yet so should I go for Eeth now since I only have one Jedi but am about to unlock Qui-Gon and Luminara?

Focus on Sidious, it sounds like you are still working on a core set of caracters. Focus on characters we know are useful before spending tokens in the hope that the new guy is any good. As I said, I'm doing this in part because I feel that I don't need any of the other characters from arena shipments and have a stockpile of tokens around 20k.
  • Options
    Other F2P players that have been playing since the game came out will get Yoda just as fast because it says you can only get his shards from the challenge and he will obviously be OP.
  • Options
    I just hope he's not a healer lol
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I just hope he's not a healer lol

I just hope people don't cry for him to be nerfed. Lol
  • Shooting4life
    211 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I now just started Koch because of the challenge. Putting ig-86 on the back burner. Just started on qgj a couple days ago. Have lumi 7* JC 5* Ashok 4*, hope to have at least enough for the 4* part of the challenge. It will be close. Once I get my GS to 7 star by the end of the week I will focus back on JC.