Quick guide to a 4* Jedi Team

With this new event, everyone will be wanting to star up Jedi. First, let me say getting 5 Jedi to 7* before the even will be impossible before the event is over if you haven't worked on many. That being said...it is possible to get a 4* squad with a little luck. First...Lumi from GW. She unlocks at 4* and is probably the easiest to farm.
Second....Eeth Koth from arena shipments. He's nowhere near as useful, but you can get him to 4* relatively quickly.
Third....QGJ from Cantina shipments. These are going to be the barrier...if you do one refresh a day that is five shards daily. 5 days to unlock, additional 10 to 4*, but possible depending on when the update drops and the event starts.
Fourth....Mace. He is farmable on 4a, and unlocks at 4*. This works nicely with you QGJ shipments.
Fifth....Jedi Consular The fifth is the rub. The only way to quickly get a fifth is to also farm Cantina. Most of these character also have hard mode farms but JC has the most at 3. So while your farming Mace, always hit JC'S modes and work on him. Once Mace is at 4*, switch to JC.

With a little luck, you can have a 4* Jedi team to use in the event, and unlock the new character.

Replies

• Options
    Nice guide. I'm sure Mace is going to begin to appear much more often now
  • Options
    I have 4 and need to get either mace or eeth koth, which should i do? I am currently not working on anyone in cantina battles so mace could work, and im building my droid team in arena so that would hinder the progress. Which should i do? (I also have a 2* almost 3* jedi knight guardian)
  • Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    I have 4 and need to get either mace or eeth koth, which should i do? I am currently not working on anyone in cantina battles so mace could work, and im building my droid team in arena so that would hinder the progress. Which should i do? (I also have a 2* almost 3* jedi knight guardian)

Koth would probably be faster, Mace would probably be better?
  • Options
    I can't decide on which 5 7*'s to use.. Should it be Ben for the Debuffs or JC for the extra fast heals.. and what about Barriss and the newly revamped Mace?

Oh.. This is going to be tough!
  • Options
    I have 7 that are 4* and above but only 3 above four

Hoping to get two more to 5, can't imagine Yoda will be a game changer at less than 5*

Almost worthless to get at 4* as all my toons that I use are at least 5 and most 6 or 7

Kinda sucks
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    I have 7 that are 4* and above but only 3 above four

Hoping to get two more to 5, can't imagine Yoda will be a game changer at less than 5*

Almost worthless to get at 4* as all my toons that I use are at least 5 and most 6 or 7

Kinda sucks

They will be bringing it back....this is just a quick guide for players to have a shot at unlocking him. I only have Lumi 7* and JC 5*. I have to get Koth, Mace, and QGJ and leave Rey alone and work on JC which really sucks.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    It wont be Yoda.

It will be Emperor Palatine.
    1. We know hes already in the game.
    2. You need all jedi to play the event (e.g. defeat the sith). After each stage you gain shards (of the defeated sith lord).
    3. At the end of the event you will have a 7* version of the mystery character. If the event requires you to have five 7* jedi, you obviously dont need a sixth. You're probably short on Sith though! Bamm! Here you go! Now get to farming Savage Opress.
    4. CG buffed 3 Sith in the patch (including hot fix to Dooku) preparing the Sith for the additional Hero.
    5. They "hot fixed" Dooku when his ability went to 5%, but left Ewok Scout and Nightsister Initiates bugged skills at 5% without a fix. Indicating that the hot fix was critical for balancing the mystery hero with faction proir to update completion.

There you have it. Reasons it wont be Yoda.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    @Pilot
    Yoda's abilities were added in the last update. It will be him available in either the Jedi battle or the shard shop.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Don't they need to be 5 stars?
  • Options
    I don't recall that many people asking for emperor palpatine, not in the same numbers as Yoda or Jedi Luke
  • Options

I think so, it says you need a team of 5* to activate it at 5* but people dont read lol
  • Options
    I only have one 5 star Jedi. QGJ will be 4 tomorrow.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    You need five 4* to complete round 4 of the event. Completing round 4 will award you enough shards to unlock thw mystery hero at 4*s. By completing the event, all seven rounds, you will receive enough shards to turn the mystery hero into a 7* hero.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Am I hallucinating, or did the patch notes say he unlocks at 5 star?
  • Options
    it won't be the emperor

we already have one kinda duplicate toon (Vader - Annakin)

You've got the story right, but it wil, be to 'free' yo daddy shards and not to capture emperor shards

Though I could see Jedi Luke or young Ben, if they didn't already exist in other forms

It will be a damage dealing AOE version of master Yoda, imo
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »

I think so, it says you need a team of 5* to activate it at 5* but people dont read lol

No...it says at stage 4 you'll have enough to activate at 4* lol
  • Options
    Looks like they changed it to stage 5 unlocks 5* character!
  • Options
    Yes, it looks like you need 5* Jedi to actually unlock the character...
  • Options

Did they change it? Said 4* when I read it
  • Options
    Oh they did.....bummer
  • Options

Did they change it? Said 4* when I read it

It appears so; I read that after they changed the first typo to "five jedi." Now it says you need to beat the fifth challenge to unlock the new hero at 5* :#
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Wonder if he did search and replace and button mashed on accident
  • Options
    They did change it, it also said you would need 7 7* jedi for the last stage.
  • Mika
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah they changed it.

This is what it said:
    Stage 2 requires five Jedi which are 2 Star or above, and so on up to Stage 7 which requires seven Jedi at 7 Stars to get the final Shards needed to Promote the new character to 7 Stars! Once players have completed Stage 4, they will have enough Shards to Activate the new character at 4 Stars."

This is what it now says:
    Stage 2 requires five Jedi which are 2 Star or above, and so on up to Stage 7 which requires five Jedi at 7 Stars to get the final Shards needed to Promote the new character to 7 Stars! Once players have completed Stage 5, they will have enough Shards to Activate the new character at 5 Stars.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I PMed him about this. Hoping it's a boo-boo as he's had a busy day. This would be the only character to unlock at 5*, so it's possible it's a mistake.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I'm sharpening the ole pitchfork just in case :D
  • Options
    They might unlock at 5* and require 100 shards to activate. Yoda will probably be in shard shop, and may also unlock at 5* to help with the event for Palpatine.
  • Options
    It will be either yoga or Jedi luke. Ask yourself why do they make us farm jedi, I'm sure this new character will have a huge jedi leader ability and make all your jedi farming worth while. Quote me on it.
  • Options
    They want us to farm jedi because they know most of us will not have five 5* jedis by next week and they can make $ off some of us by releasing a jedi pack with the update to bridge the gap.
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The team i'm going for is:

QGJ

Barriss

JC

Eeth Koth

Lumi

It seems like the easiest to me overall.