New Features to dramatically improve the game

Mastoraz
156 posts Member
edited February 2017
Well playing Star Wars Force Collection - I cant help but bring in some ideas that are in that game, that would dramatically help this game out.

1. Legion Mock Battles - Anybody in your legion, can mock battle anyone else, unlimited times. This is incredible feature that allows everyone to truly, test, tweak and play around with different types of characters and what not. - These don't count against your W/L track record, its simply to play around in your legion, since at the moment we are EXTREMELY limited in replay value of playing our teams, after GW is finished and done our Arena attempts.

2. Re-watch Mock Battles - Be able to see up to 50 or so of the latest mock battles that have been played in your legion. This would be a list that simply says who fought, and who won, and if possible, group make up. Would make others be able to study and whatnot fights that go on in legion. Extremely helpful.

3. Battle Log - Yes, in FC, you can view the battle log of each battle, turn by turn and examine what is going on, what skills went off, how often, damage, etc....very nice feature.

4. Templates - In a game that requires various types of groups, mods, etc, its invaluable to have a template type system where we can save different setups, pre set, so we can quickly and painlessly switch between teams. A raid comes up, oh its Heroic part 1, ok let me select my premade heroic part 1 team, done. Characters and mods switched out. (might need to re-evaluate your mod switching credit hit, perhaps its time to ditch it). - It's coming! :D

5. Mod Drops - Everything else in the game, we can constantly, but slowly collect, via doing our dailies and what not. Mods are the only thing that EA has a kung-fu grip on. It's time to release that grip a bit and start adding Mods in the daily rotation somehow, give people some trickly of mods coming in. If you don't actively purse getting mods, you will never accumulate not one. But all other types of currency, items, you will get, each day, every day, slowly. Mods need to be in there.

Ok just some ideas, that devs should take a hard look at, and seriously consider adding. It will definitely help the game out, and much welcomed by the playerbase. (We don't always need just new characters, adding new features is actually more welcomed and long lasting)
Post edited by Mastoraz on

Replies

• Options
    There are two possible scenario.

1. They will make some interesting changes as players clamor for new things, but the old good August comes to mind.

2. They will probably tell you to just play force arena.
  • Options
    These first 2 reasons are probably why clash of clans does better.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    The real deathgrip is on crystals I'm ftp and its really hard to save up 499 crystals for the basic ship pack let alone the 2000 and up big packs since they don't give 5000 ally points for daily arena awards how bout 5000 crystals instead that might make more people want to play arena and for ftps help unlock more ships characters etc and keep them wanting to play the game cause it would speed up the rate of unlocking leveling up gear etc
  • Options
    Cmdrkassie wrote: »
    The real deathgrip is on crystals I'm ftp and its really hard to save up 499 crystals for the basic ship pack let alone the 2000 and up big packs since they don't give 5000 ally points for daily arena awards how bout 5000 crystals instead that might make more people want to play arena and for ftps help unlock more ships characters etc and keep them wanting to play the game cause it would speed up the rate of unlocking leveling up gear etc

ROFLOL

Thank you this is by far the funniest post I have ever read on these forums.

We get enough crystals to play and have fun, if we focus/specialize we can be competitive. No way will they give a drastic increase of free crystals as that would be a drastic decrease in their revenue

but thanks again for the laugh
  • Options
    50 maybe lol but 5000... that's like $50 worth of crystals...
  • Options
    Hi

I am constantly getting error code 9 and error code 104. It is requiring a reset and then it will reload the game and pop up again. It does not happen every time but it does happen a lot I usually have to reboot ten times before it becomes stable enough for me to sim my energy or do whatever I need done.
    It is happening on both my tablet and phone. It started happening 4 or 5 days ago after I made a crystal purchase, and used them to buy chromium mega packs.

my ally code is: 137-818-938
  • Options
    I too have seen the dreaded Error Code 09. :/
  • Options
    I am getting the same error
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    Leave them as they are ability-wise, zetas, whatever.

Just give them all the ability to deflect blaster fire. Obviously nothing 100%, but a chance, like 10% or 20% standard, then after that, give it a 5% or 10% chance to deflect the bolt back to the opponent, like retribution.
  • Options
    The better idea is a "block" imo. You can block a saber too you know. It's basically just another form of evasion. So much easier to add in game I'd think. You'd have to give it to Sith(w/ sabers) too though. The great think about it though is evasion down like from EP and B2 wouldn't effect the blocking chance. But I'm sure most people wouldn't want to see any form of evasion meta coming back but I still like the idea.
  • Options
    DarthApok wrote: »
    The better idea is a "block" imo. You can block a saber too you know. It's basically just another form of evasion. So much easier to add in game I'd think. You'd have to give it to Sith(w/ sabers) too though. The great think about it though is evasion down like from EP and B2 wouldn't effect the blocking chance. But I'm sure most people wouldn't want to see any form of evasion meta coming back but I still like the idea.

You deflect and reflect blaster bolts, block melee weapons and can't do anything with flamethrowers or scatterguns.
  • Options
    Yeah he should come on swinging like Crylo.
  • Options
    Oh i forgot to add

Battle History Report - Since arena only way someone fights you, you can get a list of everyone that has attempted to fight you, what the result was, and ability to watch that fight as well. Duration stays up, with the top most recent battles.
  • Options
    They did something similar with the QGJ zeta. Instead of a deflect, you get foresight.
  • Options
    Restarting your device "normally" fixes this. Not always. Just killing the game and restarting has no effect.
  • Options
    It's one of the best gear reward sets we have seen so far, but there are two problems, or maybe just a single transposed digit.

It drops MK4 stun gun which everyone has thousands of. We need MK5 stun guns.

It drops MK5 laptops, again we have hundreds, we are in need of MK4 Laptops.

Thanks.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Mastoraz wrote: »

5. Mod Drops - Everything else in the game, we can constantly, but slowly collect, via doing our dailies and what not. Mods are the only thing that EA has a kung-fu grip on. It's time to release that grip a bit and start adding Mods in the daily rotation somehow, give people some trickly of mods coming in. If you don't actively purse getting mods, you will never accumulate not one. But all other types of currency, items, you will get, each day, every day, slowly. Mods need to be in there.

They should make 3 mod battles part of the dailies then. Or you just remember to do 3 a day on your own if it's important to you.

Problem solved, kung fu grip no longer on your bb8s.
  • Options
    So merger of 3 random forum threads or just people posting random things in a thread that had been dead a couple of days ??
  • Options
    Yeah - this is a wonky thread... I started something about a jedi re-work and blocking / deflecting blaster fire and it ended up in here...