How mad would you be if the new jedi-exclusive character sucks?

A. ANGRY
B. Indifferent
C. I saw this coming, they aimed to troll.

Replies

• Options
    I'm not putting much more effort into getting it than I would have otherwise. I'm really just blowing another 5k ish arena shards on eeth. I was already working on 7ing qgj and Barriss, and already had lumi, kit, and jc at 7*. So I won't be mad at all if he sucks.

However, I am hoping he will have anti sith abilities ( if it's yoda) to make a Jedi team viable against the sids and dookus in many teams.
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No promises made around capabilities, so I dunno if you can be mad at the devs. For me, I'm guessing it's Yoda and I really want him. Building my Jedi team on the fact that Yoda is desirable to me and not cos I'm expecting a toon that will demolish the game single handedly.

They haven't even confirmed Yoda so who can I be mad at? Also, AFAIK, this preview is an exclusive for us forum guys, a very small part of the player base. Why should anybody be mad at all?

Edit: Is everything censored?
  • Options
    miXBqfL.jpg
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Frankly, I would be much more angry if Mace turned out to still be worthless, since I am going to farm him like crazy for the next week...
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    I won't be mad I've been wanting an excuse to level up and star toons, also good for my C team :) meta will always shift one day you will need jedis
  • Options
    Mad, no. Sad, yes.

latest?cb=20130330052436
  • Options
    I won't be mad. The chances that it isn't worth getting are slim, after all it is a new event, I highly doubt they'd work this hard for a character release and it not be worth the effort.
  • Options
    I'm letting my gas and electricity get shut off for this. He better be awesome!
  • Options

I like your style. ;):D
  • Options
    He probably won't be on par with Poe, GS and QGJ. Not unless they put no effort into balancing him.
  • Options

This is SWGOH here so gas and electric money doesn't buy you much. Have you ever considered not paying your mortgage or rent and then hoping you get the character before the Marshall shows up and evicts you??