Bug in reward for GW

GeofRiv
23 posts Member
edited January 2016
Today I finished the GW, and in the reward for the last 2 battle I gain in total 1200 token, 3 shards for 3 character 4 ability material mk III, but in fact only 600 token came, 2 shards an 2 ability mat mk III came in my stock

Replies

• BattleIsle
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I encountered an similar bug.

Description:
    I finished the GW and gained a lot of things. In my case the token count was correct, but i've missed the 10 crystals and 3 ability mats in my stock.
    Before i read this post i thought the server maintenance that interrupted my GW fight would be the reason.

Environment:
    Software: GOH Version 0.2.10
    System: iOS 9.2.1 (13D15)
    Hardware: iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S

Post edited by BattleIsle on
  • Options
    I am having the same issue. What I have noticed is the count gets wrong during rewards. So if I go into a battle with 200 Green gems and win the next fight which rewards me with 400 green gems, at the end I have 400 green gems only in my reward inventory. It looks like a coding error with the addition, instead of adding the 400 gg to the 200 gg for 600 gg's total, it is simply letting the total be 400 gg's. It never goes below what I had, but the addition isn't working. It is repeatable everyday while doing the Galactic March. I have finished it and had only 600 gg's total for the whole march. Rather annoying when trying to purchase characters with those green gems =)
  • Options
    My problem same as Davest_Memou. How can I fix that?
  • Options
    I didn't get a single purple ability shard I was supposed to after beating GW.
  • Options
    Cpt_Krob6 wrote: »
    I didn't get a single purple ability shard I was supposed to after beating GW.
    Ouch! This is really bad.
  • Options
    Several other topics about this. Use the search function...
  • BattleIsle
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    OMG.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options

Seriously though. Long time resolved as a visual bug.
  • Options
    CAN'T UP skill?
  • Options
    How i can upload picture?
  • Options
    I need show u why can't up skill?
  • Neco
    15 posts Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. The sustem says I've found 200 green gems - I received nothing. In a few wars it says "400" - I've got 200. And so on.
    And also as a result I don't have a single purple after GW.
  • Options
    I spend my gems almost immediately. I always have the correct amount.
  • Neco
    15 posts Member
    Options
    elFlaco wrote: »
    I spend my gems almost immediately. I always have the correct amount.

I will do the same now.