Are the galactic war rewards improved yet?

As of right now, are the rewards improved as per the QoL thread? I am holding off as long as possible on resetting my GW. I know there is a GW mega thread but that is all about strategy to beat it, I don't think this question belongs there

Replies

• Cogito
    94 posts Member
    Options
    The update isn't live yet, Devs can we have an ETA please @EA_Jesse @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Kozispoon ?
  • Options
    Cogito wrote: »
    The update isn't live yet, Devs can we have an ETA please @EA_Jesse @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Kozispoon ?

While it's not fully live, it seems slightly staggered as galactic war has become more difficult. Although this could either be from the update or from the power changes
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    Options
    Hard to say when it will be released. They said it would be today but that was before what happened yesterday. Best thing to do now is to keep your GW one day behind.
  • Options
    We're still aiming to have the update go live later today, but should this change we'll let you know. It's not a matter of flipping a switch to make it live, it's a pretty complicated process :)
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Thank you for the heads up, looks like a late one in the UK for that update then. Must drink coffee until I can see sounds
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    No change in difficulty. And no change in power, that was only a display error.
  • Narseph
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Karfax wrote: »
    Thank you for the heads up, looks like a late one in the UK for that update then. Must drink coffee until I can see sounds

Try putting coke and Red Bull in your espresso, you should see sounds and even hear colors ;)
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Just beat a galactic war that I began last night around 10pm est, so after the update. I'm level 85, and didn't notice anything different with rewards?