Looking for top players in ship shard/ narkosekrote, angus mcbeef, yoje vareew, revenge kill...

Havoc57
38 posts Member
edited November 2016
Looking to get in touch with players from this ship shard. Line or discord @havoc57
Post edited by Havoc57 on

Replies

• Options
    don´t use line or discord, sorry havoc
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options
    That's cool was just trying to figure out everyone's payout to help each other
  • Narkosekröte
    171 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    my payout zone is 7pm CET (i.e. the time in Berlin, Germany), would be cool to know the payout of the rest, you are right. in my normal Arena we work well toghether.

p.s. for everyone who doesn´t have noticed it yet: Ships arena payout is scheduled one hour after normal arena payout in ones timezone!
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options
    I'm 7pm est payout
  • Options
    Just trying to make it so similar payouts work together and different ones don't snipe.
  • Options
    If there come up more people of our deck, maybe you could edit the first posting and make a list ?
  • Options
    Ok will do
  • Options
    ^^
  • Options
    Howdy folks, I'm on this shard. Nice to meet you all! (Though I know Narko from Toon Arena)

I am in Pacific Time (West Coast, USA), so 3 hours after Havoc's payout. We have a great system going in our Toon Arena and I would like to see that happen for our Ship Arena too

• Options
    Howdy folks, I'm on this shard. Nice to meet you all! (Though I know Narko from Toon Arena)

I am in Pacific Time (West Coast, USA), so 3 hours after Havoc's payout. We have a great system going in our Toon Arena and I would like to see that happen for our Ship Arena too

Hi comminution....are you comminution 66 ? then we share the same toon arena, i´m named "krallenkröte" there meanwhile !
  • Options
    So Neolexor - whoever you are, stop knoking me back 2 minutes to my payout time !
  • Options
    Hi, I am Revenge Kill. Anyone still here?
  • AngusMcBeef
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You crazy SOB's...I love it! OK, well I know I'm L.A.F to this party, but hopefully you still have some beers in the fridge! Long story short, guildmate told me about this and wanted to respond. I don't do Discord, but will follow the updated time layout by RevKill's post, as its more apparent and up2date.
    RevKill-you've always been right there with me!
    Comm-sorry for steppin, won't happen again.
    Narko-your just a badass!
    Havoc-thanks for reaching out, glad to abide...

Fleet payout: 8pmCST/+5GMT