Kylo/Zylo is bugged, game stuck but timer continues

czeuch
16 posts Member
Hi, I came across this bug twice today and I made me force a refill to climb the arena rank and also I lost 2 of my arena attempts. Chances are I will not be able to take my usual Rank 2 due to this bug.

On both situations, it happened after a very high amount of damage from Zylo: 59 and 59k.
The battle freezes, but the counter continues to count down. It reaches zero and stays there, forever.
I need to close the app using task manager.

nq2qo2.jpg
2ywe6ia.jpg
acdddx.jpg
2ezledj.jpg

Please let me know how to proceed because if I come across this every day, it will be a serious issue.

Thanks!

Replies

• czeuch
    16 posts Member
    Options
    An update: I just fought again and the maximum damage from Zylo was 29k. No issues. Worked fine.
  • czeuch
    16 posts Member
    Options
    So the issue is when he deals more damage.
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Got the same issue today but kylo was in the ennemi team not mine
  • czeuch
    16 posts Member
    Options
    How much damage he dealt?
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is because of the bug with his protection recovery. Seems he gains 1m protection for about 25k damage. So the game probably locks up trying to calculate the protection recovery for higher damage.

Just a guess
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
  • czeuch
    16 posts Member
    Options
    How the hell they mess things that much? I was a developer back in the day and I wonder how...
  • B3N3
    31 posts Member
    Options
    its nice with a zeta, that u cant use in the arena... zaul would have been a better choice -.-