Please add one Jedi to GW Shipments!

I know it is ment to be hard to get 5 Jedis to 7 * but... come on, they are (almost) all in the cantina!

I know this is not going to change anything but I had to try :tongue:

Replies

• Options
    I second that!!
  • Options
    Do you mean, add one MORE Jedi to GW shipments? Luminara is available via GW shipments.
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly, please add at least one more.
  • Options
    Igd plz for the love of God plz
  • Options
    General... Kenobi :smile:
  • Options
    Yeah put aayla in gw shipment lol
  • Brazilian_Joe
    367 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    GW and Arena need at least one MORE, they have one each.

Cantina is overcrowded with Jedis. But it's fine, don't move them! Get the ones which are very hard to get - only available in hard campaing missions - and add one to GW and one to Arena.
  • Options
    No. No more in GW. I hate having to play that awful mode for lumi. Put them in arena
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldnt mind Old Ben there. Just saying
  • Options
    put the generic guardian in there for all I care just give me a jedi I can farm there lol. Luminara is done
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    No. No more in GW. I hate having to play that awful mode for lumi. Put them in arena

I say add one to each! GW is the fastest so having one in there would be nice (Aayla would be awesome). Heck add Maul or Someone else interesting too. GW is tough but it is beatable relatively often.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    They should add a toon that is right now obviously hard to get and can be used to build a team without stealing any of that precious ambergris. That toon is Ima-Gun Di. Mostly because he has a cool lead ability, much more interesting that Liam neesons, that will allow me to plug-in these jedi that we now have to farm
  • Options
    Yeah, Ima-Gun Di would be a good fit for GW shipments.
  • Options
    yes please!
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    I wouldnt mind Old Ben there. Just saying

I am an obiwan without Old Ben in my roster... :'( Would love if he were farmable...

• Options
    They know who their moneymakers are. I don't think there's any way Obi-Wan or Aayla are being put into the GW list any time soon.

Although, I thought the same thing about Qui-Gon, so that shows you how good I am at predicting where we're headed.
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    They know who their moneymakers are. I don't think there's any way Obi-Wan or Aayla are being put into the GW list any time soon.

Although, I thought the same thing about Qui-Gon, so that shows you how good I am at predicting where we're headed.

They won't... not at least in the near future. Besides, I can already see some of the P2P players going on a riot if that happened - as with QGJ...
  • Options
    GW won't be the fastest anymore once it reverts back crystal refreshes, unless of course you want to spend 100 crystals there a day too.
  • Options
    I'd also like to see a better selection there. More importantly, EA should never remove a character or move it once it's dropped...
  • Options
    Aayla or Kit plz
  • Options
    It will be interesting to see how they set the exchange rate for the extra chards you have when a character is already at 7*.
    I seriously doubt they would go 1 for 1. Then we could all just buy Lumi from GW and exchange her for whoever.
    Anything under 5 to 1 seems to make it worthwhile to exchange. Anything over and I would have to have finished off all the characters in GW to consider it.
  • Vos
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Viperish wrote: »
    General... Kenobi :smile:

That would be amazing