Supreme Leader Snoke

Relsis
12 posts Member
edited March 2017
Who would like for there to be a Supreme Leader Snoke event requiring at least five Resistance characters to play and unlock him (in the same manner as Emperor Palpatine)? This, of course, would have to be at least when The Last Jedi is close to releasing, if not later.

Replies

• Options
    If they release his identity in Episode 8, I would definitely bet that there would be a similar event for supreme leader snoke, or if not, the similar "Marquee Events" that have happened for Nihilus, Sith trooper, assassin,ect...
    (Afterwards, you spend money to star up the unlocked character :)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    We don't even know who smoke is dude!!
    Is he an actual hologram or is he a rancor? Idk
    Wait until episode 8
    While we are at we should add sebulba. I mean he is the movies and we don't know anything about him either
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Despite how obvious it seems, we still don't even know if Snoke is force sensitive. There's so much we don't know. Of course I'd want him eventually once we know more.
  • Options
    I would not mind him being released as FO character and then potentially reworked with sith label as well, and we need him like yesterday as cartoon toons are about to become real and annoying as hell. An ability that punishes unique sharing would be great to stop rebels overall. Punishment? AOE heal immunity for 2 turns. That would be only fair.
    518 posts Member
    Options
    vlad745 wrote: »
    I would not mind him being released as FO character and then potentially reworked with sith label as well, and we need him like yesterday as cartoon toons are about to become real and annoying as hell. An ability that punishes unique sharing would be great to stop rebels overall. Punishment? AOE heal immunity for 2 turns. That would be only fair.

If Kylo is not a Sith, no chance Snoke would be one...
  • Options
    after rework - they are both very much like sith and we still need to see E8 lol.
  • Options
    I don't know what's worse, all the Jedi luke is needed or asking why Kylo and Snoke aren't sith
  • Options
    Here's hoping he is plagueis... I know I know
  • Options
    Am I the only one sad there is virtually no sith or Jedi in current lore.? Geez what's the point
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    He's actually 3 feet tall.

IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    He's actually 3 feet tall.

IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!

The Wizard of Oz
  • Options
    Mrjenkins wrote: »
    Am I the only one sad there is virtually no sith or Jedi in current lore.? Geez what's the point

There is obviously one Jedi (Luke) left & if Rey (and maybe Finn) pass the trials they'll be deemed Jedi. They've made if S point to say Kylo isn't sith and I believe the said the same about Snoke. They could be going the dark Jedi route (since that's what Kylo is atm)
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ya.. That's why I said virtually. Ya since kylo killed dad he should be getting strong in the dark side.. And after embarrassing loss to rey