Sabine attacks so powerful??

His especial reduce the armor for the rest of the battle, stacks and cannot be resisted and has 2 cooldown.
Really??

Replies

• Options
    Josetxu93 wrote: »
    His especial reduce the armor for the rest of the battle, stacks and cannot be resisted and has 2 cooldown.
    Really??

Sabine ins now a bloke!
    Really??
  • Options
    HGF69 wrote: »
    Sabine ins now a bloke!
    Really??
    English is your first language!
    Really??

• Nuttygunner
    243 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sabine is one of the coolest characters. Not to mention she is obi wans daughter, and mother to Rey.
    Post edited by Nuttygunner on
  • Options

ddlooping2 wrote: »
    HGF69 wrote: »
    Sabine ins now a bloke!
    Really??
    English is your first language!
    Really??

Really??
    Its not mine

• Options
    What I inferred, @HGF69, is that English might not be Josetxu93's 1st language so you should give him some slack. ;)
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Sabine is one of the coolest characters. Not to mention she is obi ones daughter, and mother to Rey.

???????

Worst. Theory. Ever.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Sabine is one of the coolest characters. Not to mention she is obi ones daughter, and mother to Rey.

I love that theory but Dave Filoni confirmed Kenobi is not Sabine's father.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

???????

Worst. Theory. Ever.

I can only assume by worst theory ever, you are referring to Sabine being one of the coolest characters...lol
  • HeWhoWanders
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Kenobi is Rey's Father for sure. That a Kenobi trained a Skywalker, and now a Skywalker will train a Kenobi. Especially since she was hidden away in the exact same fashion as Luke is just one of many comparisons between the two families.
    Actually there is no holes in the timeline that would not make it impossible for her to be Rey's mother.
    Post edited by HeWhoWanders on
  • Options

Lol gt-fo.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

Kenobi is Rey's Father for sure. That a Kenobi trained a Skywalker, and now a Skywalker will train a Kenobi. Especially since she was hidden away in the exact same fashion as Luke is just one of many comparisons between the two families.
    Jury's out on the Mother.

a kenobi sabine marriage definitely sounds weird
  • Surovi
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Back to the subject - Sabine skills are powerful, and from what I can see they are aimed to reduce importance of tanks in the game. You have correctly identified Darksaber Strike as powerful skill but there is more to the story, when you look at the whole Phoenix squad.

Sabine also has a basic that can deal up to 5x physical damage (although every attack after first is 75% less damage). After reducing armor it will deal big damage. Just pair this with Ezra's "Watch and Learn" and see that he can call Sabine to assist with 100% crit chance.

Given that Ezra and Sabine are very quick characters, this will more or less be opening against Baze or other tanky chars. Sabine deals Darksaber Strike and then Ezra calls Sabine for multiple attack basic with 100% crit chance.

Use Hera lead and evey special will give them up to 40% turn meter. AND Sabine's unique adds up to +25% Critical Chance and +25% Critical Damage, and Ezra's unique gives up to +40% offense.

This will definitely deal lot of damage and break meta
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Well defense (armor/resistance) was probably the most useless stat so not really a big deal.
    Defense down does what one hit by her dark Saber strike will do but it is still a useless debuff.
  • Options
    Her defense down ability stacks and its a 2 turn cd. She may not be that amazing in arena but could amplify damage alot on tank take down
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Kabitoe10 wrote: »
    Her defense down ability stacks and its a 2 turn cd. She may not be that amazing in arena but could amplify damage alot on tank take down

Agree in raid that could be helpful.
  • Options
    Tune in next time for Phoenix Squad, coming to an Arena near you.. lol
  • Options

What the actual f? Why is this even a theory? And even more so, why has it got to the point where we need confirmation from Filoni???
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

What the actual f? Why is this even a theory? And even more so, why has it got to the point where we need confirmation from Filoni???

it's more likely that obi marries sabine.

and that is like 1/9999999999999
  • Options

I agree; besides Easter eggs, I don't want any characters from rebels entering the films. I like the show for what it is, but the films need to be on a different level. Rebels is very kitty in it's production with a few shinning points. To make an angsty sassy teen with 2100 century slang be a pivotal character for the entire trilogy would kill the whole new universe for me.
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ^ as a huge star trek fan, I'm counting on this to happen. It's about time someone Rick Bermans the SW universe.