Update changes live already???...

DraxalArmadine
106 posts Member
edited February 2016
3 times in arena the AI has gone a full attack rotation vs me. This has NEVER happened before. Funny thing...I have a 7star max gear Poe. Interesting huh?!

Replies

• Options
    In other news Savage Opress hits my 7* Poe for 6k....No Offense buffs...
  • Options
    R2D2 just flew in the middle of my battle to deflect my Kylo Ren's outrage. It followed up by lightning my Kylo Ren on fire with its jet pack thing.

I'm with OP. Update is already in play.
  • Options
    On look, it is a reply with sarcasm and zero constructive answer to a simple question!!!!
  • Options
    Just seems like bad luck. The patch isn't set to hit till next week at the earliest and it includes a pretty recognizable Jedi Event addition that's definitely not there at the moment.
  • Options
    I haven't seen any changes. I'm thinking they'd tell us when it's out. Maybe just a crit?
  • Options
    They could implement changes to characters. Nobody uses Mace...if he was useful that would be proff lol.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    On look, it is a reply with sarcasm and zero constructive answer to a simple question!!!!

Sorry. I'm a bit troll-ish tonight. I haven't noticed the changes you are experiencing, but I'll report back if I see any, especially Savage. For some reason he pops up in more than half my GW battles.
  • Options
    Same with me on him showing up. He used to be laughable and saved him for last. Today he hit 2 time for over 6k...had to actually kill him.
    NP on troll. Fashion FETT has been on top of trollers. Gun shy lately.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    His tooltips haven't changed to reflect the patch, so that would be some wierd ninja patching. I haven't run into Savage today so I can't absolutely say nothings up, just seems unlikely. As far as the patch goes his damage shouldn't change (as far as the base goes anyways). He is supposed to get the Offense Up buff when he's hit and his skill gains increased damage against low health opponents. Those changes should be pretty recognizable even without tooltips.
  • Options
    Hopefully, I just got Savage to 6* recently and working on him to 7* once I get the appropriate Jedi sharing shipment tokens to 5* in 1-2 days, back to Savage!
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I did see the new target orb in an arena battle today that they mentioned in the notes.
  • Options
    My GW went insane today. I'm level 63 with only Sid as 7*. I'm not even running 5 level 63, I'm running 3 and two level 60. At battle 9 I ran into 4 level 67 7* , managed to get thru that , but at battle 10 ran into 4 level 68 7*. My run ended there. I've seen hard troops before but nothing on this level . Don't understand the huge increase in difficulty
  • Options
    So... Does someone now when it comes live? :P
  • Options
    Based on EA saying it is supposed to be "next week" a few days ago, and that most or all significant updates seem to come on a thursday, this coming thursday is the day I predict.
  • Options
    Ok, thx