Foresight- Cody Mass Assist

Hello,

Cody's 212th attack seems to be not functioning correctly in Arena. When called against an enemy with Foresight, all attacks will be dodged, but Fives and Echo after asists/double tap seem to be going through fine, if applicable. I want to note this is in Arena- I have replicated this four times, one of which in video (Link Below). When in Galactic War, my initial attempt did not trigger this to happen, nor did it happen under a GK mass assist. Thus, I believe this limited to Cody and Chirpa, which seem to call assists at the same time.

To my understanding, this is a bug that had been previously fixed, but has apparently popped up again.

If it is of any help: of the four times it's happened, two were against the same team- ZQGJ, Yoda, Zavage, Anakin, and Lumi (QGJ was target). The first time was against ZQGJ with Yoda, Lumi and Wiggs (Wedge was target). The last time was against ZQGJ, Yoda, Anakin, Aayla, Lumi.
In the GW where I could not get it to retrigger, it was ZQGJ, Yoda, GK, R2, and Anakin (Anakin was target).

Although I can't say anything for sure, I think it may be related to the Foresight Yoda grants, somehow. This would somewhat explain my inability to replicate it in GW, as the Clones vs GK meant GK first had to be elimnated, giving QGJ's foresight to the team instead of Yoda.

Here is the video; I hope it can help. https://youtu.be/Vn3FQVoxYy4

Replies