Issue with fulcrum prestigious quest tier 3 (not a bug report so don't close me)

scuba
14049 posts Member
The quest are liked or hated by many and while not a requirement to be done I have for the most part enjoyed them till I ran into this issue.

Again this is not a bug report, some of the bug info needed to be reported here to lay background for my question(s).

As has been reported on answers.ea.com the is a bug with this quest related to TB (I know right a bug with TB)
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Fulcrum-Prestigious-Quest-Tier-3-Infiltrate/m-p/6915139#M15421

So tier 3 of the quest is not able to be completed at all as reported by me an others.

So not being able to complete tier 3 means not being able to move on to tier 4
Tier 4 requires winning 10 TW's which we the community are currently engaged in the 1st one after the first LSTB where tier 3 could have been completed with the second one upcoming.

So my question @CG_SBCrumb when you (CG) fix what ever is causing this will the players that had tier 3 of the quest open and actually completed the mission necessary get credit and will we also get credit for any TW's that came after completing the LSTB mission requirement if we should have been on tier 4?
You (CG) has made parts of these quests uncontrollable by the players with TB and TW requirements and then you bugged a mission that requires TB to be running so it would be nice that this time spent on it is not wasted. Not every guild wins TW's so even if you go with a 50% win ratio that is only 2 TW wins a month so that is about 5 months to complete the last part of this quest that a bug is preventing players from working on.

Replies

• Options
    Didn't you know, it's the Developers "April Fools Joke" to see what players are Gullible enough to think they can earn "a rare title".

It reminds me of this games predecessor: "Star Wars Assault Team", where you can't complete the last level because you need either Princess Leia or Luke Skywalker, which failed to be rewarded in earlier levels if you already had one or the other in your characters. Instead of fixing the bug, the developers dropped the game and started working on this one.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Hi scuba,

Thanks for the heads up. The team is aware of the issue and has been working on a fix. We will be posting more about this later today in the known issues section of the patch notes.
  • Options
    Does that mean we will be getting our update today? Asking for a friend. Excited to see what it is.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Does that mean we will be getting our update today? Asking for a friend. Excited to see what it is.
    On track for today but there is always the possibility of delays. Stay tuned!

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi scuba,

Thanks for the heads up. The team is aware of the issue and has been working on a fix. We will be posting more about this later today in the known issues section of the patch notes.

Thank you sir
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi scuba,

So the news is no news than @CG_SBCrumb?

So another TW will pass that might not get credit for
  • Options
    On track for today but there is always the possibility of delays. Stay tuned!

Looks like you should have delayed it...
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ok @CG_SBCrumb so we got half of this fixed. Today's HF gave me credit for the TB mission however I didn't get credit for the TW my guild had after that TB when this bug was preventing me from advancing tiers in the quest. How do we get that fixed?
  • Matt_B
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Is this similar at all to the issue with tier 3 of the bounty hunter quest? Since you can only have 3 active, I don’t have any progress on Fulcrum.

I’m curious why this one was prioritize over the BH bug.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Matt_B wrote: »
    Is this similar at all to the issue with tier 3 of the bounty hunter quest? Since you can only have 3 active, I don’t have any progress on Fulcrum.

I’m curious why this one was prioritize over the BH bug.

Haven't heard of those issues. I don't have bh quest active because my rebels were closer to ready
  • Matt_B
    149 posts Member
    Options
    It’s win 12 battles in TB with IG88. So you’re thinking 6 phases, done in 2 TBs, right? Well if you put him in the BH SM and win, no progress towards the quest.