Challenge Gear From Raids.

I would like some clarification on the removal of challenge gear from raids. Were they just removed without making it so we could get the same amount of rewards but with more useful gear? Or were they removed and now we just get less rewards total. It seems like the latter. I think when people asked for them to be removed it was with the intention of getting more of the useful gear and not so much of the gear that is less required. Could you provide some clarification on this please?

Replies

• Options
    Oops double post.
  • Options
  • Options
    No they simply removed the challenge gear and didn't improve anything. Just get my reward it's sucks. Give me my 1 hours it's not even laughable.
  • Options
    I would like some clarification on that too!
  • Options
    Yeah
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Anyone have any screen shots to compare, thought we were getting more, well same quantity as before with less stuff in the pool. So a plus to useful stuff already offered.
  • Options
    >:) To be fair tho, none asked for more gear, just for challenge gear to be removed >:)

:DB);)
  • Options
    Pretty sure that each item under goes an rng for the amount that you get of it. So given that this update happened not long ago the sample size would be incredibly small and not yet worth analysis
  • Options
    T6 is was made twice as easy and now rewards mod Salvage... I though challenge Gear was pretty much replaced with mod salvage components from T6 on.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pretty sure that each item under goes an rng for the amount that you get of it. So given that this update happened not long ago the sample size would be incredibly small and not yet worth analysis

This is also true, but we would have a pretty direct comparison to old gear, so it's not from scratch. Either way I pinged Crumb, so we can see if we get an official statement
  • Options
    The total amount of rewards will stay the same but you don't have a chance to get Challenge gear from the HAAT Box anymore so you should see better rewards overall from each raid you do of STR or HAAT. Plus, as mentioned above, STR should be faster to complete.

TLDR; same amount of rewards per raid, those rewards are better quality, and faster completion rate means more rewards overall
  • Options
    Thank you @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    I wish carbantis would have remained in the haat box but I understand the reasoning.
  • Options
    G12salvage should have been juiced a little. 2/3 of random pieces is a let down
  • Options
    I wish carbantis would have remained in the haat box but I understand the reasoning.

Carbanti's were never in the HAAT box.
  • Options
    Looking in the HAAT rewards and they look very good. Now we shall see tomorrow what payout actually look like and chance of full crafted pieces.
  • EPMAN
    76 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    problem is that a lot off the gear you never gone a use, becuse ppl already have that gear to cover all toons. I am getting full craftet gear, but what dos it matter when i have 5+ or 10+ and dont have any toons that need that gear. Also you can´t sell or trade gear, so problem is not solved, its only getting worse, the longer you play the game, the more money/time you spend.
  • Options
    Kreontas wrote: »

Carbanti's were never in the HAAT box.

No? I swear I got them from it. Regardless, I wish carbantis were more abundant lol