Friday Fun Fact: 5/24

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Crumb is up for a vote of no confidence. Either u like the way content is going, or u think fixes not addressing probs.
  • Ultra
    11574 posts Moderator
    Options
    Fixer wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Please make your own fun fact thread rather than hijacking Crumb’s fun facts

This thread is for quality factoids only

I mean the guy has given up... like they definitely read this stuff as I just got a big warning for trying to hide in 1 swear word which imo is a quantified for description in a large text. We practically run the forum here and are more involved than them they just don't care that much
    Crumb only missed one Friday. Hopefully he posts another fun fact today

They actually care, Crumb goes out of his way to come up with puzzles which are time consuming and difficult for our sake. He literally gets nothing from making puzzles other than entertaining and interacting with us
  • Options
    That's a weird time travel thing you got going on there TVF, let me guess, it's also Groundhog day?

Seems logical to me. It is also sunny and 75 outside. Perfect Tuesday, IMHO.
  • Options

He isn't using it, so there is a rather big opening to fill.
    Fun Tuesday Fact. Miss Lippy's car is green.
  • TVF
    36746 posts Member
    Options
    That's a weird time travel thing you got going on there TVF, let me guess, it's also Groundhog day?

@DaarthBrewer every day is now Tuesday. There's seven knobs, each corresponding to one day, and EA turned them all to Tuesday when no one was looking.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Congrats to the player with the title. Pretty amazing that everyone used her except for one player.
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Options

I mean the guy has given up... like they definitely read this stuff as I just got a big warning for trying to hide in 1 swear word which imo is a quantified for description in a large text. We practically run the forum here and are more involved than them they just don't care that much

They actually care, Crumb goes out of his way to come up with puzzles which are time consuming and difficult for our sake. He literally gets nothing from making puzzles other than entertaining and interacting with us

Can you point me to such puzzles?
  • TVF
    36746 posts Member
    Options

Can you point me to such puzzles?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/200698/transmission-received#latest

Just one example.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I know this isn’t the right place to ask but I don’t know where to ask so here it goes. Can anyone tell me the dates of the double drops. I erased the message by accident and I am saving all my energy and crystals to try to unlock Darth Revan. I just don’t want to waste what precious resources I do have. Any good answered are greatly appreciated and Thank you in Advance
  • Ultra
    11574 posts Moderator
    Options
    I know this isn’t the right place to ask but I don’t know where to ask so here it goes. Can anyone tell me the dates of the double drops. I erased the message by accident and I am saving all my energy and crystals to try to unlock Darth Revan. I just don’t want to waste what precious resources I do have. Any good answered are greatly appreciated and Thank you in Advance

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205521/content-update-6-4-2019#latest
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    No wonder they keep mentioning end game content. CG is obsessed with creating titles that really mean nothing and does nothing. I wonder how much that cost to put into the game.
  • Options
    Today is Friday. What is the Fun Fact ?
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Coming in about 10 minutes! I think I got a good one today
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Fast fact: Crumb went home before posting a fast fact.
  • Stokat
    833 posts Member
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Fast fact: Crumb went home before posting a fast fact.

Here you go: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205824/friday-wrap-up-fun-fact-6-7#latest