Options
    finally, an art question we really do need answered
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    finally, an art question we really do need answered
    This guy gets it!
  • Options
    Dude, they got better things to worry about right now than you nitpicking about art details. Stop whining about every slight and running to the forums for attention. You must be so **** playing this game that you feel slighted against for freakin artwork on packs. Get a life

Au contrere! Given that about half of their Q&A time is spent with useless Art questions, I found it to be rather pertinent.

Whereas inconveniences like TW disappearing are simply annoying, advertising something on a pack and not including what is on the pack in the pack is illegal.

Pretty sure nothing in your images is even close to illegal. The pack clearly shows the contents before you can purchase it.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Dude, they got better things to worry about right now than you nitpicking about art details. Stop whining about every slight and running to the forums for attention. You must be so **** playing this game that you feel slighted against for freakin artwork on packs. Get a life

Au contrere! Given that about half of their Q&A time is spent with useless Art questions, I found it to be rather pertinent.

Whereas inconveniences like TW disappearing are simply annoying, advertising something on a pack and not including what is on the pack in the pack is illegal.

Pretty sure nothing in your images is even close to illegal. The pack clearly shows the contents before you can purchase it.

Whew, LittleMac on the Internet has cleared CG of any wrongdoing, like bait-and-switch.
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    It kinda like when I’m in my character screen and I choose Mace Windu, but when I take him into battle it’s just some weak bald dude.

Yes, 115% exactly like that.
  • Options
    Woah, that pack is referencing the wrong art. We are planning to release a hotfix to address the Territory War issue and we are going to try to include this fix as well. Thank you for heads up and apologies for the confusion
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Woah, that pack is referencing the wrong art. We are planning to release a hotfix to address the Territory War issue and we are going to try to include this fix as well. Thank you for heads up and apologies for the confusion

And thank you for the quick action!
  • Options
    @littleMAC77 @HolyDarkblade
    I'm sorry, you guys were saying what now?
  • Options
    Not useless to those that would have bought the pack expecting kyro’s. Not to mention the fact that CG likely would have had to do refunds for those that complained about it after the fact.

Google probably doesn’t care, but Apple is a stickler for that sort of thing.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    Of course they replied to this post. It was an easy nonsense issue
  • Options
    littleMAC77 HolyDarkblade
    I'm sorry, you guys were saying what now?

Yup, i still stand by what i said. Nothing seems remotely illegal here, and despite improper art on the store screen, the pack still shows you the correct contents before purchase. What exactly should i be taking back here?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q