GL Kenobi in GioLSTB

Will he be getting the Hero bonus for Light Side Gio TB?

Replies

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Doubtful
  • CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
    520 posts EA Community Manager
    edited July 2021
    Options
    I checked with devs. JMK will not be on the "hero" list.

They usually grant the hero bonuses when they want certain characters or factions to have increased utility in the TB. It's a helpful lever design can pull to increase character utility in one area of the game without affecting other areas of the game.

In the case of JMK, he is a GL and already very strong in all areas. Hence, no hero bonus in TB.

Also, that was a good question. Thanks for asking!
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

They usually grant the hero bonuses when they want certain characters or factions to have increased utility in the TB. It's a helpful lever design can pull to increase character utility in one area of the game without affecting other areas of the game.

In the case of JMK, he is a GL and already very strong in all areas. Hence, no hero bonus in TB.

He’s alive!!!!! Glad to see you Doja! We almost had to come kidnap your Parrot 😈
  • Iy4oy4s
    2942 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

He’s alive!!!!! Glad to see you Doja! We almost had to come kidnap your Parrot 😈

Maybe it’s the parrot doing the typing! Maybe the parrot is holding Doja hostage.
    “I said Polly WANTS a biscuit”.

J/k j/k. Can you answer some more questions??
  • Scuttlebutt
    1190 posts Member
    Options

So CG does pull levers!!!
  • TVF
    36706 posts Member
    Options
    No comment on the knobs I noticed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Dont let this stop you.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Maybe it’s the parrot doing the typing! Maybe the parrot is holding Doja hostage.
    “I said Polly WANTS a biscuit”.

J/k j/k. Can you answer some more questions??

Wampa, not Polly.