Admiral Trench

TheRealNickEZ
684 posts Member
edited September 2021
Hope we get him in game to use in our own accounts… much like they gave us Chewpio after the JKL event…
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I think they will get him in game eventually, as they already have his design done. Maybe as a stepping stone for a Separatist GL sometime in the future? That would be nice.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Granolo wrote: »
    I think they will get him in game eventually, as they already have his design done. Maybe as a stepping stone for a Separatist GL sometime in the future? That would be nice.

Was he really GL worthy though? I could see him as a Separatist Journey Guide character though.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »

Was he really GL worthy though? I could see him as a Separatist Journey Guide character though.

He said as a stepping stone for a sep gl... So marquee needed to unlock gl GG or dooku (only 2 seps that make any sense as a gl)
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »

He said as a stepping stone for a sep gl... So marquee needed to unlock gl GG or dooku (only 2 seps that make any sense as a gl)

That makes more sense. And I’d imagine they could do one for Dooku or Grievous, seeing as those two were the lead Separatists.

• Options
    I dont know what other version of Dooku they could add to the game... For Grievous they could make him with the cape I guess
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    A Jedi Dooku would be cool, but he wouldn’t be Separatist or GL worthy.

• Options
    Darth Tyrannus and with clone wars appearance would be a nice GL
  • MegaCrunchi
    50 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I sense Pyjama Dooku incoming <.<
    With Chancellor Palpatine as counterpart so we don't get another Jedi xD
  • Options
    I was personally stoked to see Trench in the LV event. As a fan, I hope we get him in game at some point too.
  • Options
    I’d like to see both Trench and the Chancellor from the event!
  • Options
    I was personally stoked to see Trench in the LV event. As a fan, I hope we get him in game at some point too.

Trench confirmed!
  • Options
    Chancellor Palp, the first non-combatant GL for separatists!