Is battle pass retroactive?

If you wait to see what all the rewards are, (so you actually know what you're buying) and then buy the battle pass, do you get all the rewards?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes, it should.
  • Options
    If you wait to see what all the rewards are, (so you actually know what you're buying) and then buy the battle pass, do you get all the rewards?

seems like. You only miss benefits from CP+ if you buy it later
  • Options
    I guess if you wait the whole time then buy it, you miss out on using the boosters as you go.
  • papaofmom
    163 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I guess if you wait the whole time then buy it, you miss out on using the boosters as you go.

there are no boosters in normal pass oh yeah the one on track. You are right
  • Options
    Correct. You would get the rewards, but miss some benefits of buying early.
  • Options
    “Should” being the key word here. At this point who knows what will happen in conquest. So many bugs every time that you “should” not be surprised if you do not get them retroactively.
  • Options
    Makes no sense to buy early, as you don't have any idea how far you are going to get, and therefore no idea what the pass is going to give you. The few consumables don't make it attractive enough to take the risk.

It feels much harder this time around, and if you are like me at the low end of the GP threshold for norm, I don't like the idea of paying the same price for something as someone double my GP, but getting less rewards just because I can't progress as far as they can.
  • Options
    I love how part of the battle pass + is meant to make up for the increased costs of conquests 6-9, but they increased battles by 33% for 10, to just perfectly fit with the 33% increased energy regen.
  • Options
    I love how part of the battle pass + is meant to make up for the increased costs of conquests 6-9, but they increased battles by 33% for 10, to just perfectly fit with the 33% increased energy regen.

This is like how some stores do sales. One week an item costs 9.99. Cost moves to 12.99 the next week, but they now say "on sale for 10.99". You end up paying more because they changed the base rate at the same time as the "sale."