Daily Crystal Booster Pack Problems

124Next

Replies

• Options
    It won't stop it. You will get both.

I am on the old 7 day package and there is now another advertised with a 12 day timer for 165 per day instead.

Anyone else seeing this?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Still nothing for me.

'Thank you everyone for your feedback on this. We will be rolling out Crystal Subscription Packs to the entire player base by the end of next week.'

30 minutes until Saturday here in New Zealand. I can't wait. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day it will be available to me.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Keaven wrote: »

I am on the old 7 day package and there is now another advertised with a 12 day timer for 165 per day instead.

Anyone else seeing this?

So you've purchased both packages, with them running at the same time and you receive both daily collects?

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ntrspctv wrote: »

Anyone else seeing this?

So you've purchased both packages, with them running at the same time and you receive both daily collects?
    No. Someone else who was still on the 21 day sub posted about now getting both.
  • Options
    I would also like the new $5 dark side pack with Stormtrooper and Vadar Shards lol
  • Options
    Still nothing for me.

'Thank you everyone for your feedback on this. We will be rolling out Crystal Subscription Packs to the entire player base by the end of next week.'

30 minutes until Saturday here in New Zealand. I can't wait. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day it will be available to me.

YAY!!!!

Better get a Google play card tomorrow.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Anyone else seeing this?

Yeah I saw it. And bought it last night. Still no 21 day though
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Options
    If your old subscription is still running and you buy the new subscription, they'll run at the same time.

Cool, right?

-Aaron
  • Options

If your old subscription is still running and you buy the new subscription, they'll run at the same time.

Cool, right?

-Aaron

If this is true, definitely!

• Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for your feedback on this. We will be rolling out Crystal Subscription Packs to the entire player base by the end of next week.

Well its been 10 days, which im pretty sure is longer than a week. Still no 21 day crystal pack. Just this new 7 day which don't get me wrong 165 for 7 days is better than 125. Its still no 21 day 100 per day like MANY people were offered while the rest of us had to pay triple for the same amount of crystals. Come on EA...
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your feedback on this. We will be rolling out Crystal Subscription Packs to the entire player base by the end of next week.

Well its been 10 days, which im pretty sure is longer than a week. Still no 21 day crystal pack. Just this new 7 day which don't get me wrong 165 for 7 days is better than 125. Its still no 21 day 100 per day like MANY people were offered while the rest of us had to pay triple for the same amount of crystals. Come on EA...
    You are flogging a dead horse.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Grrrr wrote: »
    Are you sure you didn't misinterpret the current promotion? The current promotion has the normal 21-day booster PLUS a seven day booster which increase the amount of gems per day from 100 to 165.

Are you sure you are not currently on the seven-day booster and will switch over to the 21-day (which should have 14 days remaining)?
    There are screenshots on first page of thread dude.
  • Options
    I'm sure at this point they just don't give a **** Keaven but when we wait 2 weeks for an answer they tell us we will be getting a fair subscription pack to all, i kind of expect them to follow through. As usual though its just forum **** to make people happy and buy more crystals, lying right through there teeth.
  • Options
    You are flogging a dead horse.
    That may be true, but I do think this horse still needs some more. Many people spent money only to find out shortly after that they were getting ripped off by the game who was charging others the same price for more crystals. It shouldn't be that hard to send out compensation crystals to customers who bought 7-day packs in those first few weeks. These people didn't have an issue spending money on the packs but they feel cheated when they find out the company was ripping them off. It's just good business to compensate these spending players to make them feel valued and give them an incentive to continue spending. I know I personally haven't spent a single penny on this game since I discovered that others were getting over 2x the crystals as me for the same price. Why? Cause I feel like they scammed me, took my money and ran.
  • Options
    Dead horses don't run. So flogging them does nothing.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

@EA_Jesse the end of next week has come and gone. Is there an update? Are you waiting to roll everything out with the level cap increase? We've had very little communication about anything lately.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

@EA_Jesse the end of next week has come and gone. Is there an update? Are you waiting to roll everything out with the level cap increase? We've had very little communication about anything lately.

There was another dev saying subscriptions would be coming back soon not too long ago, but I cant find the link.

Im still waiting on this too
  • Options
    I'm the only one at the CG office right now and don't have anyone to ask about this. Let me see if I can find out some more information on the packs tomorrow for you all.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse sounds great thanks. Out of idle curiosity do you get to pick your own hours to work or are there shifts?
  • Options
    Well, after I feed the Rancor in the morning and walk the Bantha in the afternoon they sometimes let me look at the forums. :)

I'm generally at CG during the day though, to answer your question. I sometimes will make a night appearance though, like right now!
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    Well, after I feed the Rancor in the morning and walk the Bantha in the afternoon they sometimes let me look at the forums. :)

I'm generally at CG during the day though, to answer your question. I sometimes will make a night appearance though, like right now!

@EA_Jesse hi there, any idea when the update is coming? Thanks and good speed