Delete please

DarthShell
85 posts Member
edited April 2017
Delete please
Post edited by DarthShell on

Replies

• Options
    We currently have 47 member guild almost all are level 85. We do heroic put raids and tier 6 Tank Takedown. We are American/Aussie guild but have 12 hour zero damage or hold period. This allows everyone to get rewards. The raids would start at 9pm for you on central time. If you are interested send me a ally request. We also communicate on "line" app. and have a solid entertaining group. The group is "SWGOH YTB"

We are tier 7 on 4/7 guild activities weakly and average over 20k raid tickets a day.

https://swgoh.gg/u/monstersnizzle/
  • THEjimmy
    21 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I think you'd fit well with us. We recently left our old guild and started OUTCAST REBELS so we can push to the next level. We want kenobi. Currently running heroic pit and normal tank. Working towards heroic tank. We are est/cst based. Check us out we'd love to have you. Discord-TheJimmy#1448 or nelcon#8590

https://swgoh.gg/u/thejimmy
  • Options
    Force rage
  • Options
    Look up through my account, 288-732-688
  • Options
    Guild Name: TheMacros
    Guild Leader: pcmacro (me)
    Level: Looking for Level 80+ (95% of our members are at level 85)
    Ally Code: 447-785-141
    Raids: Rancor Heroic (Done usually within 30 minutes to an hour)
    ATT Normal (Done usually within 24 hours)
    Been a guild since day one.

Guild Rules:

1. Must be daily active player. (Doing Galactic Wars, Challenges, events, raids, etc)
    2. If you do not let someone know you are going to be away, I usually boot after 10 days of inactivity.
    3. Must be respectful towards each other. No Drama
    4. Must accumulate 400-600 Daily Raid tickets everyday. (Important rule, but continuously not gaining this will result in boot)
    5. Raids are usually done at 7pm and 10pm. GMT-05:00. We inter-switch the times between Rancor and ATT.
    6. I have a LINE group setup, members are not forced to joined, however if you plan to be an officer it is a must.
  • Options
    Sent you a PM darth