Am I the only one who doesn't want Rogue 1 toons farmable?

Let me start with the fact that I do not have a single rogue one toon active. I would love to have them but I really don't feel like dealing with a wiggs and chaze team on 5 nodes of GW. Sure there are counters but it's just exhausting. I like the balance right now. Once these toons become farmable strap in because every single team you face will have a baze pretaunt. If they make it one hard node that's great anything more than that would be too much for this game.

Replies

• Options
    I want them, I want them bad.

It will only be the odd farm spot anyway, like shore.

Their numbers are already increasing though, since lots of people seem to take the 80 crystals deal.
  • Options
    Only ones who will go to a cantina/arena/guild shipments are Jyn & Cassian IMO and I really only want Cassian lol but chaze will probably go to a hard node or last stage of cantina battles. If chase goes to one of the shipments above I think they'll be rolling out something to counter but rebels will be meta again most likely I feel it shifting that way once available w/ new rebel's toons
  • Options
    Well Chaze is so poorly designed that as soon as they are farmable, Chirrut and Baze will be included on every single team in the arena. Or at least they should be.....
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Toons that good aren't going to be easy to farm. They'll be in very high level nodes like shoretrooper.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you are i want cassian and k2 so bad
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Khaleesi1221
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm mixed

I want Chaze, but so will everyone else

Getting them would also mean I'd likely replace two characters on my team, and would stop characters I'm working on
  • Options
    Coolmcdrew wrote: »
    Let me start with the fact that I do not have a single rogue one toon active. I would love to have them but I really don't feel like dealing with a wiggs and chaze team on 5 nodes of GW. Sure there are counters but it's just exhausting. I like the balance right now. Once these toons become farmable strap in because every single team you face will have a baze pretaunt. If they make it one hard node that's great anything more than that would be too much for this game.

Wiggs + Chaze is a cakewalk compared to maxed Zaul teams. They need to be farmable now.
  • Options
    Coolmcdrew wrote: »

Wiggs + Chaze is a cakewalk compared to maxed Zaul teams. They need to be farmable now.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    well, EA jesse posted on twitter that it will be soon.

likely at the the end of the month when they do the big shipments addition that they hinted at.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Considering that most of my shard already runs Chaze or at least has Chaze I'm not too worried. Zaul and good Zader teams can handle them - you just need good counters (Geo Spy, Boba, B2 are the best).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Only reason I don't want them farmable is because people will soon find out and abuse the triple cleanse squads.
    Rex/chaze/gk. Ugh they are no problem for me, but causes major problems for the majority. Just wait, soon there will be to many threads about the triple cleanse squad
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    I wish every character was equally farmable. It would bring more diversity to my arena shard.
  • Vaylin
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Chaze should be a slow grind like shoretrooper. It's a good money maker like Shoretrooper. If I had to guess, the most popular crystal purchases from the shipment shop will go to hardmode nodes.

Baze and Chirrut will go to a single hard mode each. Jyn is good, but not as good. I would put her in a guild shop or maybe on a cantina node. Cassian and K-2SO can go into one of the other shops.

Cassian to be put into an easy to farm shop like GW, fleet store, or guild shop. He is the least useful character along with K-2SO.

The point is that EA will not want crystals sales to be affected by easy to farm locations. If chaze were easy to farm, then no player would buy the shards from the shipment store. That is why I think Chaze and possibly Jyn will not be put in an easy to farm location. Although, Jyn is more of a pve character, where chaze is usefull in both pve and pvp.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Zylo
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »

likely at the the end of the month when they do the big shipments addition that they hinted at.

Big shipments addition? Link??
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

That was on twitter as well, said there will be stuff added there at the end of the month
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

That was on twitter as well, said there will be stuff added there at the end of the month

Glad they updated the official SWGOH forum on twitter
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Most of the whales on my shard anyway have Chaze maxed, so I don't really care.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*