One of the most iconic duo haven't synergy...

2Next

Replies

• Options
    But honestly, much like "Phoenix" I think "A New Hope" should be an indicator and a full squad of the Death Star rescue team should get some type of playability buff. Not insane top squad stuff, just something to make them great fun. Maybe even something tailored for GW and not necessarily arena.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    I thought he was gonna say Tusken raider and urorrorrrrr those two are what I think of when someone says Star Wars.

@Taco
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Steph and KD?

FYP. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Steph and KD?

FYP. ;)

LBJ & DWade is the real answer here. RIP banana boat
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    Steph and KD?

FYP. ;)

I believe we were talking about this year - not ancient history ;) If we're going there, I'll take MJ and Pippen with 6 titles for the win.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    But honestly, much like "Phoenix" I think "A New Hope" should be an indicator and a full squad of the Death Star rescue team should get some type of playability buff. Not insane top squad stuff, just something to make them great fun. Maybe even something tailored for GW and not necessarily arena.

"A New Hope" characters begin each encounter with full health and protection.

Very flavorful and utterly useless in Arena. Given the characters, possibly NOT gamebreaking even in LS missions or GW. But very "fun."
  • Options

"A New Hope" characters begin each encounter with full health and protection.

Very flavorful and utterly useless in Arena. Given the characters, possibly NOT gamebreaking even in LS missions or GW. But very "fun."

This would be nice.

Luke and Leia should have some synergy imo. It's something most ppl could take advantage of, unlike anything with GK.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    b4df4cfef169cf9f93c9bcdcb11381aa.jpg

I love this
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Taco wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    b4df4cfef169cf9f93c9bcdcb11381aa.jpg

I love this

It points out how poorly written the prequels were written. It took Clone Wars to fix that (and many other things)
  • Options
    Since they're individually strong, I think they should hold each other back...
    like Obi Wan gains Daze when Anakin is in the team, and Anakin gains Speed Down whenever Obi is around
  • Options
    C'mon, we all know the most iconic duo is Ugnaught and CUP. Why they don't have a synergy is the REAL question! ;)
  • Options
    Finn and Poe should each get a move that's only available when the other one is there. Call it Super Magic Jacket Buddies.

Also, General Kenobi and Wedge should get synergy.
  • Options
    I always wondered why Leia, Luke, and Han never had any synergy because they're all New Hope material.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    anyone else thought OP was gonna say Han and chewy?
    i know i know, it's cw chewy.

Lol thought the same.
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Luke and Leia should have synergy for about half of the match, then they find out they're brother and sister and the synergy vanishes instantly and becomes kinda awkward.
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    Steph and KD?

FYP. ;)

I believe we were talking about this year - not ancient history ;) If we're going there, I'll take MJ and Pippen with 6 titles for the win.

Steph and Steph's mouthpiece