Arena level spread is unrealistic

The arena level spread is outrageously unrealistic. If you don't push arena the moment you start the game, and use crystals to push up to the top 100, you get left in the dust with facing people that are well over 15 levels from you. I have an alt account at level 53 and the top 50 list is between level 74 & 81. There's no way I'd be able to compete against that. It's useless to even try. It would be nice to see a closer level spread and aim it towards team comp, star level, gear and mods, rather than such a large level spread. It has made me given up on arena on my alt account entirely. Very discouraging.

Replies

• Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Options
    I've been playing since day one... I've maintained top 100 up until zeta, now I struggle for top 200. It only gets worse.
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Options
    Man alive I wish I was on a shard like you guys describe.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There are strategies used by "new players" that involve storing free energy for weeks before opening up arena and allow them to crush lvl's and dominate arena.

This being said there is no reason things won't lvl out at the cap. But they will have the advantage gained from being higher in arena.