FOO Marching Orders

lamatoe
131 posts Member
Hi Dev's(hopefully)
Excellent work on the FO update.. they're a really fun team to play. With a lot of effort they're now viable.
So cheers.

Thing is on defense one small yet important factor is really limiting them.
FOO using Pinning shot. Fantastic for reducing cooldowns. Out of the gate somewhat redundant.

Could we have FOO give Marching Orders to either Phasma, Kylo or Fost as they generate TM. Simple AI fix that sees first move play as a player would play.
Quick an easy and oh so appreciated.

A lot of FO supporters would be super happy if this could be looked at.

Thanks

Replies

• BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    +1! FOO should use Marching Orders as his first move (when not ability blocked of course).

However, in order of preference, I would have the AI give it to FOST first, Kylo second, and Phasma only if she isn't already zeta'd, otherwise FOTP. If Phasma is zeta'd, the whole team already has Advantage and it would be a waste of the starting Advantage to immediately "overwrite" it.

To complement that, the AI should have FOST taunt on his first move and Kylo Lash Out. This keeps the TM increases going.

Ideally, the AI would use squad TM gain abilities as much as possible, with the exceptions above for the first moves. Kylo, if zeta'd, should only use Outrage when Lash Out is on cooldown or he needs the protection.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Absolutely agree. By simple logic he's the fastest character on a FO squad so he goes first. Pinning Shot reduces FO cooldown. That's wasted if no one took a turn yet. And of course if he could give Marching Orders to a character that grants turn meter then the whole team is in a much better place.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please fix makes no sense to not use marching orders first it gets them going .
  • Options
    Couldn't agree more. +1
  • Options
    Agree +1
  • Copes
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Posting my support as well. This is a must!
  • Options
    Agree +1

This should go hand-in-hand with a Zylo AI-upgrade as well.

I think Marching Orders should go specifically to Kylo. Kylo can then use Lash Out, granting all FO allies enough TM to reach 100%. That should be the most obvious goal with any TM manipulation, and this is clearly the most obvious way to obtain that goal. It's particularly powerful when all four FO Zetas are in play.

Once Kylo uses Lash Out once, I think the AI should start using Outrage for as long as it's available. This will keep Kylo at full protection longer, while ideally stunning the opponent. Once Outrage is unavailable due to cooldowns, switch back to Lash Out, and finally his basic if need be.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Any official CG thoughts on this thread? @CG_Kozispoon ? The FO team is very potent, but it is lacking sorely on defense.

For example, my arena is very competitive, and I can get into the top 10 without too much trouble with FO. However, I've been falling into the mid-high 20's every night due to the AI on defense. My old Zader-led team with Palp, Shore, Boba, and TFP had more trouble getting into the top 10, but they at least stayed in the top 20 without a problem. :)
  • Options
    BeWary wrote: »
    Any official CG thoughts on this thread? @CG_Kozispoon ? The FO team is very potent, but it is lacking sorely on defense.

For example, my arena is very competitive, and I can get into the top 10 without too much trouble with FO. However, I've been falling into the mid-high 20's every night due to the AI on defense. My old Zader-led team with Palp, Shore, Boba, and TFP had more trouble getting into the top 10, but they at least stayed in the top 20 without a problem. :)

mid high 20s? lucky you...im lucky if i stay in top 50 every day when i can get top 10 (but don't because too much refresh!)
  • Options
    Bump for some recognition.