Next Batch of Zetas??

Big_Boss
2326 posts Member
I have been wondering about this for a while now. Really I know there are tons of zetas right now but none of them really have me excited mainly because the best ones are for DS toons which I don't use (Im not complaining JIC) I wonder when will they bring a new batch of Zeta abilities for older toons Like Anakin, Rex, Ima Gun Di, Aayla and I know Droid users would kill for a GG rework with Zeta abilities. I really hope they announce a new batch of Zeta abilities soon and I also hope that we get another reworked toon next month like Plo Koon or GG (I prefer Plo koon) lol. Any thoughts about this and what abilities toons might get?

Replies

• Options
    I'm actually writing a thread right now suggesting 10 new zetas. Should be up tonight or tommorow morning.
  • Options
    Hopefully JKA

sincerely, JKA's biggest supporter and biggest fan
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm actually writing a thread right now suggesting 10 new zetas. Should be up tonight or tommorow morning.

Lol man sorry I took first Jab. Looking forward to reading your ideas
    Hopefully JKA

Lol yeah @Mitchell_13 I believe he can get a really good one for his unique. I still use him in arena so if he gets a little bit of a boost that would be great for me hahah

I suggested giving him 100% TM when a ally falls below 100% health or is defeated and does 100% more damage on his next attack also he gains advantage and offense up for that turn.

Then maybe he will hit as hard as Kylo lol
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Did someone say Plo Koon.....and rework....and zeta....????? ;)
    Vertigo wrote:
    Quelling Blow (Basic) - Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all positive status effects. If any effect is dispelled Plo Koon gains defense up for 3 turns, if more than two effects are dispelled Plo Koon calls a random clone ally to assist dealing 20% less damage. Both attackers also gain critical immunity for 2 turns. If no effects are dispelled Plo Koon recovers 5% Protection.

Force Judgement (Special) - Deal special damage to all enemies with 70% chance to inflict Offense Down for 3 turns to all enemies and a 55% chance to inflict Daze for 2 turns to enemies without any buffs.

Take Charge (Special) - All allies gain Defense Up for 4 turns. Clone and Jedi allies gain 50% TM and Clone allies gain Speed Up and Protection up (20%) for 3 turns. Other allies gain half that amount of TM and Plo Koon taunts for 2 turns.

Overwatch (leader) - (Reworked and given a Zeta)
    Zeta'd - All allies have a 30% chance to remove stealth or a taunt from each enemy at the start of each of their turns. This chance is increased to 60% for Jedi and 80% for clones. If any stealth is dispelled the ally will gain offense up for 2 turns. If any taunts are dispelled the ally will gain speed up for 2 turns and call a random clone ally to assist with their next attack. Whenever any clone ally drops below 100% health, if Plo is still alive he will taunt and grant the clone critical immunity for 1 turn.
    That's the Zeta the clones really needed, and it gives Plo his "Clone synergy" he supposedly currently has.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    @Vertigo nice write up increase offense down to 80% chance and Daze to 65% and Ill like it even more lol. Actually thats one of the best buffs for plo I have read and his icing on the cake is his dispel on Basic. Maybe in his overwatch you can add when he gains taunt Plo also gains Retribution for 1 turn to really take advantage of his dispel also make sure they raise his base potency
  • Options
    The dark side got a massive huge buff with all the reworks and zetas and everything. About time the jedis get some love considering A) They're weak AF and B) there isn't a single anti sith unit while pretty much every sith is anti Jedi. "Deals double damage to Jedi" "80% chance to stun Jedi" "chance to ability block Jedi" blah blah.

Give the droids, jka, Plo and maybe windu a zeta and a rework to droids and Plo and things will be much more balanced. They created a severe problem with zaul. A reworked Plo can be a solution to that.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    @Vertigo nice write up increase offense down to 80% chance and Daze to 65% and Ill like it even more lol. Actually thats one of the best buffs for plo I have read and his icing on the cake is his dispel on Basic. Maybe in his overwatch you can add when he gains taunt Plo also gains Retribution for 1 turn to really take advantage of his dispel also make sure they raise his base potency

Oh thats a good point, I forgot his base potency was so low. I'd be ok with 70% of 80% for Offense down (75% is right in the middle and its a nice number), and I wasn't really too sure about the Daze one. I mainly had it at 55% to stay true to his old offense down numbers (Used to be 55% chance to apply offense down before he got a slight buff and they added his TM gain to work on Jedi as well). Retribution certainly would be a nice touch to really use his Basic, especially if non buffed enemies are attacking him, and his health/protection pool isn't as large as most tanks so probably wouldn't be game breaking.
    Here's the revised one:
    Vertigo wrote:
    Quelling Blow (Basic) - Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all positive status effects. If any effect is dispelled Plo Koon gains defense up for 3 turns, if two or more effects are dispelled Plo Koon calls a random clone ally to assist dealing 20% less damage. Both attackers also gain critical immunity for 2 turns. If no effects are dispelled Plo Koon recovers 5% Protection.

Force Judgement (Special) - Deal special damage to all enemies with 75% chance to inflict Offense Down for 3 turns to all enemies and a 65% chance to inflict Daze for 2 turns to enemies without any buffs.

Take Charge (Special) - All allies gain Defense Up for 4 turns. Clone and Jedi allies gain 50% TM and Clone allies gain Speed Up and Protection up (20%) for 3 turns. Other allies gain half that amount of TM and Plo Koon taunts for 2 turns.

Zeta'd - All allies have a 30% chance to remove stealth or a taunt from each enemy at the start of each of their turns. This chance is increased to 60% for Jedi and 80% for clones. If any stealth is dispelled the ally will gain offense up for 2 turns. If any taunts are dispelled the ally will gain speed up for 2 turns and call a random clone ally to assist with their next attack. Whenever any clone ally drops below 100% health, if Plo is still alive he gains taunt and retribution for 1 turn and grants the clone critical immunity for 1 turn.
    That's the Zeta the clones really needed, and it gives Plo his "Clone synergy" he supposedly currently has.
    Basic: Omega gives the 5% protection recovery. Other upgrades would adjust damage on the assist, damage on the attack and defense up duration.
    FJ: Omega adds the 65% chance to daze non buffed enemies. Other upgrades would increase damage and offense down duration and chance.
    TC: Omega grants other allies half TM amount and 20% protection up for clones. Other upgrades increase defense up duration, add speed up and TM gain %.
    Leader: Zeta adds the ability to remove taunts and the buffs that come with removing a taunt (Speed Up and call random clone ally w/ next attack). Other upgrades would increase chances of removing stealth, duration of offense up, and one of the upgrades will give Plo retribution when he taunts.
  • Options

I suggested giving him 100% TM when a ally falls below 100% health or is defeated and does 100% more damage on his next attack

100% more damage? My JKA crits for around 10K with his aoe, being able to do twice that on an aoe is a little much I think.

But i would love to see a zeta on him in some way.

I used him in arena up until a week ago or so, started dropping when the sith meta finally creeped in to the top 20 on my shard.
  • Options

I suggested giving him 100% TM when a ally falls below 100% health or is defeated and does 100% more damage on his next attack also he gains advantage and offense up for that turn.

What about:

Jedi Knight Anakin:

Old:

Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% TM on his next attack and deals 75% more damage.

New:

Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% TM on his next attack and deals 75% more damage, is unavoidable, and is guaranteed to be a critical hit. If the ally was a Jedi or Clone and was defeated, all allies gain Critical Immunity and 25% TM.
  • Options
    I have been wondering about this for a while now. Really I know there are tons of zetas right now but none of them really have me excited mainly because the best ones are for DS toons which I don't use (Im not complaining JIC) I wonder when will they bring a new batch of Zeta abilities for older toons Like Anakin, Rex, Ima Gun Di, Aayla and I know Droid users would kill for a GG rework with Zeta abilities. I really hope they announce a new batch of Zeta abilities soon and I also hope that we get another reworked toon next month like Plo Koon or GG (I prefer Plo koon) lol. Any thoughts about this and what abilities toons might get?

Maybe May the 4th?

Also, Poe Dameron could really use a zeta.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Did someone say Plo Koon.....and rework....and zeta....????? ;)
    Vertigo wrote:
    Quelling Blow (Basic) - Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all positive status effects. If any effect is dispelled Plo Koon gains defense up for 3 turns, if more than two effects are dispelled Plo Koon calls a random clone ally to assist dealing 20% less damage. Both attackers also gain critical immunity for 2 turns. If no effects are dispelled Plo Koon recovers 5% Protection.

Force Judgement (Special) - Deal special damage to all enemies with 70% chance to inflict Offense Down for 3 turns to all enemies and a 55% chance to inflict Daze for 2 turns to enemies without any buffs.

Zeta'd - All allies have a 30% chance to remove stealth or a taunt from each enemy at the start of each of their turns. This chance is increased to 60% for Jedi and 80% for clones. If any stealth is dispelled the ally will gain offense up for 2 turns. If any taunts are dispelled the ally will gain speed up for 2 turns and call a random clone ally to assist with their next attack. Whenever any clone ally drops below 100% health, if Plo is still alive he will taunt and grant the clone critical immunity for 1 turn.

+1 love this
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options

Lol man sorry I took first Jab. Looking forward to reading your ideas
    Hopefully JKA

Lol yeah @Mitchell_13 I believe he can get a really good one for his unique. I still use him in arena so if he gets a little bit of a boost that would be great for me hahah

Then maybe he will hit as hard as Kylo lol

Ani hits well hard as it is lol
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Manuwai wrote: »

I suggested giving him 100% TM when a ally falls below 100% health or is defeated and does 100% more damage on his next attack

100% more damage? My JKA crits for around 10K with his aoe, being able to do twice that on an aoe is a little much I think.

But i would love to see a zeta on him in some way.

I used him in arena up until a week ago or so, started dropping when the sith meta finally creeped in to the top 20 on my shard.

Lol @Manuwai really its just a 25% bonus to what he already gets plus Kylo hits harder then him so I think it wouldn't be game breaking. Also yeah the sith meta is killing my half jedi squad
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

What about:

Jedi Knight Anakin:

Old:

Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% TM on his next attack and deals 75% more damage.

New:

Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% TM on his next attack and deals 75% more damage, is unavoidable, and is guaranteed to be a critical hit. If the ally was a Jedi or Clone and was defeated, all allies gain Critical Immunity and 25% TM.

I like the unavoidable part for sure and the guaranteed crit = advantage so that could also work well lol