Who to zeta next?

Hello everyone, I'd like to get the communities opinion on this. My first zeta has been QGJ and I run an all Jedi squad in a sea of empire and rebel squads in my arena and I always payout 1-5. (I think I'm the only 1 of 50 who's using Jedi). My team consists of QGJ(L), JKA, Old Ben, Yoda, Aayla. I'm debating to zeta Yoda next (BM) or Barriss and sub her in for Old Ben. And to also throw in a wrench I really want to try Kanan as a tank and have him at g10/4 star, all abilities maxed so I'm thinking he'll also replace Old Ben and maybe benefit more with Yoda. Let me know what you think!

Replies

518 posts Member
    Options
    I definitely not advise you to include Kanan. To slow and not really useful. I'll prefer Yoda instead of Old Ben because even with no Zeta, he gives you Tenacity Up, can stole a lot of buffs and apply them to your entire team. The only thing is, he's bugged since a moment now because he cannot copy HoT while he was able to do it before...

But still, he's fast so you can hit, gain 40% TM and foresight and with a zQGJ lead you can apply foresight again. Quite useful, especially against Empire team while he's faster than a TFP if he's under zQGJ. When you get GK, change him to Yoda.
  • Options
    Guest wrote: »
    I definitely not advise you to include Kanan. To slow and not really useful. I'll prefer Yoda instead of Old Ben because even with no Zeta, he gives you Tenacity Up, can stole a lot of buffs and apply them to your entire team. The only thing is, he's bugged since a moment now because he cannot copy HoT while he was able to do it before...

But still, he's fast so you can hit, gain 40% TM and foresight and with a zQGJ lead you can apply foresight again. Quite useful, especially against Empire team while he's faster than a TFP if he's under zQGJ. When you get GK, change him to Yoda.

I agree with Kanan. He is not good. A top player from my arena shard tried out his max geared Kanan in his zQGJ, zYoda, GK, Aayla and Plo Koon squad and he replaced Kanan immanently. I would go for zYoda :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Thanks for the input! Really disappointed Kanan didn't work out I was so pumped for a Jedi tank with taunt.
  • Options
    So still Yoda over Barriss? I guess killing her first eliminates her zeta I forgot about that.