21 Day Crystal Subscription

Thagar
50 posts Member
How long does it take to show up? I purchased and I thought the text said "will deliver 100 crystals immediately" - but it has been over 30m and nothing yet. Am I gonna be stuck dealing with support? Or do they typically take this long to process? Thanks

Replies

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    They immediately add to your crystals, no email. Then you get it in your inbox for the next 21 days.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    They immediately add to your crystals, no email. Then you get it in your inbox for the next 21 days.

^^ This.

• Thagar
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Ah gotcha. Thanks. Havent bought one in like 6 mos. I swear the last time I did it I got a mail with the 1st 100... but I guess not LOL
  • Options
    Thagar wrote: »
    How long does it take to show up? I purchased and I thought the text said "will deliver 100 crystals immediately" - but it has been over 30m and nothing yet. Am I gonna be stuck dealing with support? Or do they typically take this long to process? Thanks

I keep this subscription up always; right after you buy, immediately you get the first 100 crystals. I have never had to wait more then a few seconds. Something must have went wrong with you.
  • Options
    Close the app. Sometimes raid rewards don't go to my inbox until I close and reopen the app.