Jawa mod challenge

So, I'm looking to unlock some of the later mod challenges. Only first two done so far. About to take on the Jawa challenge. I'm only looking to beat the first teir to unlock the next challenge as I'm pretty well stocked with scoundrels, rebels and resistance toons to farm those challenges at the moment. What is the mimimum I'll need to beat the first tier so I can progress.

At the moment I have

Dathcha l60, amost 6* g8
Nebit l60 5* g8
JS l60 almost 5*, g4
Jawa l60 almost 4* g5

Would I manage with them at lvl 65 and all g8? Still a long way from JE so hoping to avoid farming him at the moment. Will return to Jawas later, but really wanting to take advantage of decent teams I have at the moment to farm other mods while I build jawas up.

Replies

• Jay_Rozayy
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I think you should be able to 3 star the tier 1 challenge with your team. I did it with 3 jawas.

7* Dathcha g8 L85
    6* Jawa g8 L80
    3or 4* Chief Nebit g5 L55
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Last teir is possible with a bad team. 5* is all that required. G8, maybe 7 for 1 or 2. Put good health mods on them.
    I would recommend level 70+, maybe need level 80 on a hard hitting jawa
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you need all five at 5stars to enter the challenge.

When I did it, all my jawas we're 5-6 stars, in the low seventies, g7 with je and jawa g8.

It was rough.
  • Options
    I don't think you need to do the challenge to unlock next stage. You only need to do the mod battles. I only hv a lvl 40 Jawa and hv the tenacity challenge unlocked so I think u wasted some time
  • Options
    Even if it was unneeded at the moment, is wasn't a waste, the crit mods they offer will be needed soon. Thanks for the advice all, completed teir two 3* easily with that team.
  • Chewie_says_Aaarww
    753 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Crit damage mods are the best mods I believe. I would start the JE grind and get him to 5*, if you can :) A character with a crit damage triangle (+36% crit damage) and 4 crit damage mods has 216% crit damage. You can easily do 20k hits with them, so it's worth the farm :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].