Since we have Baze and shoretrooper in hard nodes now

And possibly other exclusives who will go to hard nodes, can we PLEASE have Fotp, and clone sarge (and possibly ewok scout) moved to a better farm location, at least ?

This will make up for putting Baze/Shore in a single hard node. (at least for me :p)

Besides, those characters have been in hard node only for a long long time (like a year+)..

Replies

• Options
    I second this idea. It would be nice to see the older and less powerful characters be easier to acquire.
  • Options
    You've had a year and a half to farm Sarge. And he was a starter character. Nuff said
  • Options
    FOTP, Ewok Scout, and Clone Sarge DO NOT fit into the "less powerful" category. Sure, they seem totally useless alone and/or lower levels, but man do those three shine in their element.

I personally like the hard-node-only farms. It necessitates dedication to complete a faction, which I believe is a good thing. I do have FOTP and CSP1, working on FOST currently. Dooku was my first hard-node only farm, I was maybe 20 shards from 7* when he became available in cantina. HOWEVER, if those three DO make it someplace extra, I hope it's fleet Shipments.... make it a more difficult decision to purchase shards or Zetas.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Fotp syndrome... i hope they make HAAT harder, then.... (my 7* GK will laugh).
  • Options
    You've had a year and a half to farm Sarge. And he was a starter character. Nuff said

Surely, you can see that's not true for everyone.
  • Options
    Uh-Oh, FOTP syndrome incoming!
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Options

"I spent months farming FOTP and FOST, so you must as well!" Sound about right? Something about walking uphill both ways, knee deep in the snow?
  • NinFang
    60 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

I don't follow..
    Most toons have received more places to farm them as time has gone on. even most exclusives are now more easily farmable than Sarge/fotp, etc..
    Pretty sure they should be an easier farm by now.

Yes i could have farmed him by now, but i chose not to spend several months farming them through hard modes and instead figured i'd wait for them to make them easier to farm..

Just seems like it's time, as more and more toons are being added to hard nodes.
  • Options
    I farmed fotp from hard nodes and got him 7*, but I agree that some of those characters need another farming location.
    Slow progress if on fost.!would love to see him in guild store
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Sarge is fine how he is. 3 hard nodes is great.
  • Fear_JarJar
    550 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Well it's like this... sarge was a starting character, so I farmed him early on until I began to get a collection of characters. Probably got him up to 4 stars by the time I hit level 40-50 and stopped farming him. Just from bronziums pulls I probably got him up to 6 stars, several full character unlocks which yielded 7 shards. By that time I realized I should start to farm him up to 7 stars for his ship and so I can one day have a clone team. I started playing in November or December last year. So yeah in 4 months I have him at 7 stars without even focusing on farming him. That being said he is fine the way he is.
  • Options
    I just know 120 energy a day goes to 2 nodes for the next 6-months. Throw in my Clone Seargent farming and my regular energy is getting pretty budgeted, lol.
  • Options
    But...but...I had to farm them the hard way....
  • Options
    Well it's like this... sarge was a starting character, so I farmed him early on until I began to get a collection of characters. Probably got him up to 4 stars by the time I hit level 40-50 and stopped farming him. Just from bronziums pulls I probably got him up to 6 stars, several full character unlocks which yielded 7 shards. By that time I realized I should start to farm him up to 7 stars for his ship and so I can one day have a clone team. I started playing in November or December last year. So yeah in 4 months I have him at 7 stars without even focusing on farming him. That being said he is fine the way he is.

YOU farmed him on. At the time I and many others started the game Sarge and JC respectively were next to u s e l e ****.JC still is. Why would anybody waste time on them just because they were the first character they got?

P.S. Again I've got him halfway through 7 stars, so at this point I don't care that much, but you being a total **** "Uhm no I farmed Sarge the hard way so everyone should". I also farmed Dooku the hard way, about an year ago. 2 Hard nodes/day. You don't see my crying around that they put him in a Cantina node.
  • Options

YOU farmed him on. At the time I and many others started the game Sarge and JC respectively were next to u s e l e ****.JC still is. Why would anybody waste time on them just because they were the first character they got?

P.S. Again I've got him halfway through 7 stars, so at this point I don't care that much, but you being a total **** "Uhm no I farmed Sarge the hard way so everyone should". I also farmed Dooku the hard way, about an year ago. 2 Hard nodes/day. You don't see my crying around that they put him in a Cantina node.

Most r3tarded post I've seen all day. Why would you farm a starter character? Maybe so you could beat the first few levels of LS missions LMAO. You should think before you write a snark comment brah
  • Options

Actually go ahead and post your SWGOH.gg. Let's see how far you farmed chewy and talia and all these other "useless" starter toons.
  • Options
    I farmed FOTP to 7* and my big regret is not doing it a lot sooner. If u want a character bad enough do what it takes and if takes 6 months of hard nodes do it instead of waiting for it to be handed to you
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    3 hard nodes which can be refreshed for 50 crystals each.

Bronzium packs which can be bought all those 100k ally points you probably collected.

3 — 2 — 1 — GO!
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    I'm finishing CS right now (less than 25 shards for 7*), and I'll go for FOTP next to have another dark pilot.

But CS can really be easier to farm and put in another shipment (ie fleet shipment) since he's not really a game changer. He's just good in a clone team and his ship is just average. He's not Baze nor ShT.