Identifyer for Zeta?

SikrouDeco
338 posts Member
edited March 2017
We can tell gear level by looking at the hero images for an opposing team. Is there a way to know if they are Zeta'd or is that the point, we have no way of knowing?

Replies

• modbot
    117 posts Member
    Options
    serious question??

You click on them. and you can see everything. What ability levels, what mods they have, what precise stats they have based on those mods...and yes, ability levels would even reveal if zeta or omega or not
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    But no way of knowing without tapping each one. Which gets old very fast. As I said, in Arena the group picture shows their gear level. We need a way, even if it was a dot of whatever color, to denote that hero is zeta'd. Seems fairly straight forward programming wise. Unless initially not knowing was intended.
  • Options
    A person on my shard runs a Maul lead without a zeta. He flirts with top 20 and I don't like the identifier as it prevents his bold gambit from paying off. He's an easy win but everybody thinks it is Zaul.
  • Options
    By that logic, the gear lines should be removed also, and stars, and let everyone hope for the best. Lol
  • Options
    I'm actually okay with that. I look at the whole squad before a challenge to ensure they haven't boosted the speed of a toon that would prevent me from getting rolling.
  • Options
    If you see a Maul/Cody/Vader lead, it's probably a Zeta. If Kylo or Savage is present, it's probably a Zeta. With Sid, you never know, but you can always click and find out.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    SikrouDeco wrote: »
    By that logic, the gear lines should be removed also, and stars, and let everyone hope for the best. Lol

Meh. Illogical conclusion. Not being in favor of one extreme, isn't being in favor of the other one. Lots of people have moderate views.

• Options
    I'd like a zeta indicator added. At least for GW, some teams are insane but you don't know without looking into each toon or playing and being destroyed...
  • Options
    Wouldnt mind a "Z" added in a corner of the portrait :)
  • Options
    SikrouDeco wrote: »

Agree. There is room for something to denote a zeta ability. However, what about toons with multiple zeta opportunities???
  • Options
    They should use the same identifier they used for omega abilities.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Just channge the names to how it should be spelled. Zaul, zader, Zavage, Zid, zooku; its all spelled correctly here ;)
  • Options
    A person on my shard runs a Maul lead without a zeta. He flirts with top 20 and I don't like the identifier as it prevents his bold gambit from paying off. He's an easy win but everybody thinks it is Zaul.

This is amazing. That sneaky little **** deserves all the crystals he can get.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I had a post about this a while back. Change 1 star to red (or some other color) for each zeta they have. Then we can tell (almost) everything from the portrait view.
  • Options
    I agree with this change. it'd be nice to see from the home screen since zetas dramatically increase the teams potential
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    They should use the same identifier they used for omega abilities.

This. Exactly this.
  • Options
    How about a zeta symbol at the left for zeta leaders, and a zeta on the right for zeta abilities/uniques?