Need help with heroic aat

Winter
27 posts Member
I do crappy on all phases of AAT. I can get 2% or sometimes a little more but I am unhappy with finishing 25th in my guild. Its asking a lot but can someone look at my squads and tell me who to gear up next? I am in the extremely slow process of farming mods now but my mods arent terrible. My profile is
https://swgoh.gg/u/winter/

Replies

• Options
    If you can't get near top 3 in the HAAT, dont bother. You get 6 shards wherever else you rank. Your first step would to start ranking higher in arena. The crystals you get in the top 5 would speed your progress hugely, then allowing you to build raid teams faster.
  • Options
    you can do about 350k in p1 with your jedi, 600k with droids in p2, 600k with chirpatine in p3 and another 800k with the remaining toons in p4.
    what are you doing with your zid and zader and your datcha and tfp?
    you should be able to do way more than 2% damage with your roster!
    let us know which squads you use and the damage you do per squad and phase.

you could gear up phasma and ewok elder to g10 for probably 1. million damage in p2 with zader, zid and boba
  • Winter
    27 posts Member
    Options
    you can do about 350k in p1 with your jedi, 600k with droids in p2, 600k with chirpatine in p3 and another 800k with the remaining toons in p4.

you could gear up phasma and ewok elder to g10 for probably 1. million damage in p2 with zader, zid and boba

I use Aayla, qgj, Yoda, ahsko, and Anakin in p1
    Hk, 88, 86, JE, and CAN in p2
    Chirp, Palp, SF, StH, rg in p3
    Wedge, Biggs, lando, Leia, Rey in p4

I want to use zader and zid in p3 with tfp and Palp but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Guess maybe I should gear phasma next.
  • Winter
    27 posts Member
    Options
    If you can't get near top 3 in the HAAT, dont bother. You get 6 shards wherever else you rank. Your first step would to start ranking higher in arena. The crystals you get in the top 5 would speed your progress hugely, then allowing you to build raid teams faster.

My shard is old and full of whales at top 10. Can't get near them.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Winter wrote: »

Not with that attitude you can't. ;)
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options

I want to use zader and zid in p3 with tfp and Palp but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Guess maybe I should gear phasma next.

YouTube is your friend here. Search Vader P2.

• Winter
    27 posts Member
    Options

Shaman is only farmable in data packs. Who can replace him? They say maybe EE but i dont know about that.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Shaman is only farmable in data packs. Who can replace him? They say maybe EE but i dont know about that.

Shaman is farmable in guild shipments and fleet shipments (although I recommend only going for guild shipments and save fleet for zetas).

EE would be good because he can heal and cleanse but you won't be doing quite as much damage with each culling blade.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options

Shaman is in fleet and guild shop also
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Who's at the top of your shard? It may be worth trying to contact them. A lot of people at the top of old shards have actually not spent any money on the game, including myself. It may just look like they have because their rosters look much stronger than yours as a result of getting 400 crystals more everyday, over a period of 14-16 months.
    If you can slowly build up a similar to someone at the top, and improve your mods, you'll jump into the top 20 in not too long.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Your jedis are good and all at g10/g11. You should be able to consistently do more than 2%.

With my g10 TFP I just did 4% yesterday with, EP(l), RG, Phasma (for slow / advantage) +1. TFP did almost all the damage. You should be able to do at least that much with your g11 TFP.

I have a droid team with g11 on '88 and '47 that did 4,6% last time. Your droids are only slightly lower gear.

All this made me think:
    Do you switch your mods around to always give your best mods to the team you're using? Having low or mediocre mods make a huge difference.

• Options
    Waqui wrote: »

Your jedis are good and all at g10/g11. You should be able to consistently do more than 2%.

With my g10 TFP I just did 4% yesterday with, EP(l), RG, Phasma (for slow / advantage) +1. TFP did almost all the damage. You should be able to do at least that much with your g11 TFP.

I have a droid team with g11 on '88 and '47 that did 4,6% last time. Your droids are only slightly lower gear.

All this made me think:
    Do you switch your mods around to always give your best mods to the team you're using? Having low or mediocre mods make a huge difference.

I don't switch around mods. Maybe I should. Just so dam tedious and expensive to do 3 or 4 times a week for raid