Zeta old ben

ya_boi_yoda
24 posts Member
edited March 2017
Old Ben isn't of no use since everyone knows to save him for last but what if you zeta'd his if you strike me down ability and it added taunt to it. I honestly feel like this would shake up the meta and bring use to a forgotten character

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Taunts are too easy to dispel. Make him apply DeathMark to himself.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    I didn't know this was a buff/debug just recently started playing again and he use to be amazing and now he's un heard off but that would be perfect just to change the meta a little but not break it and would also help the Jedi faction out which is a little weak atm

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    I didn't know this was a buff/debug just recently started playing again and he use to be amazing and now he's un heard off but that would be perfect just to change the meta a little but not break it and would also help the Jedi faction out which is a little weak atm

Yeah, Death Mark is a pretty powerful debuff applied by the Pig Captain in Phase 1 of the Rancor Raid and by Death Trooper's special attack after theres already someone dead on the other team. Basically its a debuff that functions like a taunt and also deals high damage equal to some (I think its 50%) percent of the targets health whenever they take damage from another source. So if Old Ben applied it to himself you'd have to target him and it'd be very likely to strike him down. You also couldn't dispel it like a regular taunt, it would only be dispelled through Culling Blade (Would probably kill him), Execute (Would probably kill him) or Geo Spy's special (Would also probably kill him) or if the team with Old Ben uses a cleanse like Rex or GK or if Old Ben somehow goes into stealth.