The New Jedi Character Isn't Yoda

Prev1
It's obviously General Grievous. The 5 Jedi that you are sending into battle to complete this challenge are ritual sacrifices for General Grievous. Once he collects the 5 lightsabers of 5 5* Jedi, he can equip 4 of them in his 4 arms and one on his tail, and you unlock 5* Grievous!
And repeat for 6* and 7*.

Replies

• Options
    they alreay confirmed it was going to be the unnamed green CGI beast the crosses the road infront of the landspeeder in a new hope
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed it's jarjar
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Grievous has a tail? :-S
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »

He's cyborg, he can just add one on anytime. Or 10 more arms and a third leg.

latest_cb_20140907231100.png
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »

He's cyborg, he can just add one on anytime. Or 10 more arms and a third leg.

latest_cb_20140907231100.png

Ok now I'm waiting for them to add a "Battleship Grievous" to the game :p
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Please, everyone is missing the obvious. A green cgi beast is obviously Jabba the Hutt. Just think about how much power he'd have! Whopping 154 attack damage at 7 stars! He'd be op
  • Options
    If Jabba the Hutt does come out, I hope he has 50,000 HP, taunt for entire game, 5 speed, special ability is 10% chance to instakill an enemy.
  • Options
    If Jabba the Hutt does come out, I hope he has 50,000 HP, taunt for entire game, 5 speed, special ability is 10% chance to instakill an enemy.

But one chokehold from Slave Leia and game over for the Jabba!
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Frenzytom wrote: »

Omg....I really REALLY want slave Leia added to the roster.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    Frenzytom wrote: »

Omg....I really REALLY want slave Leia added to the roster.

They should release a Jabba's Palace bundle with a 4* Jabba, 3* slave Leia, 3* carbonite Han, and 2* Salacious B Crumb.
  • Options
    Jabba's special would summon a rancor.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    hahaha... People will break cellphones if EA release something different than Yoda.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    I hope it's Anakin's mom.. :)
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    hahaha... People will break cellphones if EA release something different than Yoda.

Erm Apple's new marketing ploy to sell more Iphones for the next financial year?! :p

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

Shmi+Tortured.jpg
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

Shmi+Tortured.jpg

Exactly.. It'S the freaks that are the most dangerous. >:)

• Options
    I actually really suspect that it is going to be Bespin Luke, not Yoda. I don't care one way or the other, as I use a geo/Droid team in the arena, but I suppose we'll all see next week.
  • Options

lol
  • Options
    Jedi Binks!!!!!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    It's gonna actually be E.T.

StarWarsFacts-ET.jpg
  • Options

I like this idea, but "Jabba's Mom, has got it going on..." flows a lot better.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Something that's green but not Yoda!

Erm... ok I'll settle for Oola

• Options
    Here's a green beast from star ****

bgIpZ.png
  • Simsurf
    71 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It seems a bit early in the game to be releasing Yoda?... emperor palpatine has green teeth? :#
  • Options

giphy.gif

• Options
    It's all hands on deck to rescue Yoda whom was captured by palpatine. They wouldn't send everyone for Luke.. I hope.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going with the OP on this one. GG has had a very large following from the beginning, so he fits without them having to get Yoda or J Luke out there yet.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Well since the latest release was TFA what about BB8?

Rey teams need BB8
  • Options
    What about Darth Bane? I've just been reading his books and he is a cool character. Also I am well aware he won't be added anytime soon, however I think it would be cool to have him switch the meta back to Sith if the new character is Yoda who switches it to Jedi