Vader's Ability Block bugged on Nihilus ?

Ajunta
22 posts Member
edited March 2017
It make 2 fights I use basic attack from Vader on Nihilus.

I'm sure that Nihilus got the AB icon BUT just at his turn, he annihilate one of my toons !!!

It can't be normal !!!
Post edited by Ajunta on

Replies

• BzmR94
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Ajunta wrote: »
    Vador

• Options
    BzmR94 wrote: »
    Vador

I get that it's spelt wrong, but clearly you can tell by his/her writing that English isn't his/her first language. Why don't we cut people some slack, not everyone has English as a first language.
  • Options
    Danubiss wrote: »
    BzmR94 wrote: »
    Vador

I get that it's spelt wrong, but clearly you can tell by his/her writing that English isn't his/her first language. Why don't we cut people some slack, not everyone has English as a first language.

You got me, I'm sorry to be french. We call him "Dark Vador" and not "Darth Vader"... but I think you well understand my trouble but you both don't answer...

So please,did someone had the same problem with Ability block on Nihilus ?
  • Options
    Which other Toons were in the oponents squad? Barris for example has an passive dispell at te end of her turn. It affects the toon with the lowest health.
  • Options
    I don't think that's happened to me but I haven't been looking for it so could have missed it. I'll keep an eye out for it.
  • Ajunta
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    No Barriss, it was a Sith team with zMaul (L) and DN. I don't remember the exact composition of the rest of the team. I'm thinking maybe zSavage was in and this could explain the issue. (Not easy to see because I use zVader (L) and zSid so toons got plenty of DoTs incon on them...) I'll take care of this for my next fight.
  • Options
    Yes! zSavage could also be the reason. ^^
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No Barriss, it was a Sith team with zMaul (L) and DN. I don't remember the exact composition of the rest of the team. I'm thinking maybe zSavage was in and this could explain the issue. (Not easy to see because I use zVader (L) and zSid so toons got plenty of DoTs incon on them...) I'll take care of this for my next fight.

If your not sure, then zavage is probably the answer.
  • Options
    It's an old thread, but i face the same issue regularly. Last time I saw this happen when I fought a sith squad:
    Traya (L), Sion, ZZPalp, Thrawn, Nihilus. And it was today.

I used Vader's basic to put ability block on Nihilus, in order to prevent him using his drain force. AB landed, everything alright.
    But despite the ability block on him, he was able to use drain force (ability block disappeared on the beginning of his turn, instead of the the end of his turn).

It happened a second time during the same match: despite the AB on him, he was able to use annihilate..

It look like he was cleansed, but there was no other toon's turn between my Vader and the enemy Nihilus on either side, so it must be a passive ability. But there are no toons in the squad with a passive ability like this (as far as I know).

Or just Vader's ability bugged on nihilus, reducing the AB length from 1 turn to 0. This is the only explanation I can imagine right now.

I would like to hear more about this, because I lost several matches due to this mechanics.
  • Options
    Please, read Traya’s unique...
  • Options
    Traya cleanses debuffs on the start of sith turns
  • Options
    Traya gives all sith the passive ability to self cleanse at the start of their turn. AB is useless until she dies
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Old Thread I resurrect thee...

n598vmylumsh.jpeg
    Post edited by USAFmedic129 on
  • Options

Yes Zavage will take nihilus's ability block for himself.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Bahumat
    146 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    TaviRus wrote: »
    Traya gives all sith the passive ability to self cleanse at the start of their turn. AB is useless until she dies

Was Traya out March 17th of 2017?
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options
    Bahumat wrote: »
    TaviRus wrote: »

Was Traya out March 17th of 2017?

The original post is talking about other debuff removals, like Bariss and zSavage. The player who necroed this thread was asking about a squad with Traya in it.